My hope for the future of the American Conservative Christian Church

We read in chapter 40 of the Book of Enoch...

1 And after that I saw thousands of thousands and ten thousand times ten thousand, I saw a multitude
2 beyond number and reckoning, who stood before the Lord of Spirits. And on the four sides of the Lord of Spirits I saw four presences, different from those that sleep not, and I learnt their names: for the angel that went with me made known to me their names, and showed me all the hidden things.
3 And I heard the voices of those four presences as they uttered praises before the Lord of glory.
4 The first voice blesses the Lord of Spirits for ever and ever.
5 And the second voice I heard blessing
6 the Elect One and the elect ones who hang upon the Lord of Spirits. And the third voice I heard pray and intercede for those who dwell on the earth and supplicate in the name of the Lord of Spirits.
7 And I heard the fourth voice fending off the Satans and forbidding them to come before the Lord
8 of Spirits to accuse them who dwell on the earth. After that I asked the angel of peace who went with me, who showed me everything that is hidden: ‘Who are these four presences which I have
9 seen and whose words I have heard and written down?’ And he said to me: ‘This first is Michael, the merciful and long-suffering: and the second, who is set over all the diseases and all the wounds of the children of men, is Raphael: and the third, who is set over all the powers, is Gabriel: and the fourth, who is set over the repentance unto hope of those who inherit eternal life, is named Phanuel.’
10 And these are the four angels of the Lord of Spirits and the four voices I heard in those days.

The Bible never mentions an angel named Phanuel, let alone an angel who is set over the repentance of those who inherit eternal life. What blasphemy! That statement in itself contradicts everything the Word of God teaches. We read in 1st Timothy 2:5 that Jesus Christ is the ONLY Mediator between God and men, not some angel named Phanuel... "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus." Repentance is strictly between a man and Jesus Christ alone. Only Jesus died for our sins, and shed His blood to pay for them (1st Peter 1:18-19); therefore, we must be diligent to guard and defend against LIARS and imposters who would lead people to believe otherwise. 1st John 2:22 clearly indicts all Christ-deniers as LIARS, guilty before God.

Sorry, Jesus quoted Enoch as sacred scripture. I am sorry you not agree with your Savior.

PMP is so confused about scripture I wouldn't listen to him, and I don't use atheists for my references, I use scholars from Princeton, Harvard and other accredited universities. PMP makes his up as he goes along.

actually, I'm pretty sure Timothy didn't write the two books of Timothy....
1 Timothy 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the command of God our Savior and of Christ Jesus our hope,

2 To Timothy my true son in the faith:

Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.

Acts 12 indicates that Paul traveled with Barnabus and with Mark who wrote (wait for it) the gospel of Mark.....

Acts 15 describes the Council of Jerusalem where Paul met with Peter and with Luke....as well as a number of apostles who didn't write gospels or other books of the NT.....

in addition Luke wrote Acts half of which describes the life of Paul, who obviously communicated with Luke who otherwise would not have had the information.....

Last edited:
Is English your second language?

Duw, Duw - there's a brilliant response, then! Satan took out 'do', clearly, to prove Sardonic wrong, or right, or something, whatever! And, yes, English is my second language! :) What's yours?

Soon, the Churches of that preach hate and fear and self loathing will be turned into museums so the people can study the harm they caused.

They got involved making it Legal didn't they

NO, actually the natural state of things is legal, everything is legal until government gets involved and starts making things illegal. So, originally the government got involved and made it illegal.

The government does not start with the idea that all things are illegal until they legalize them, its the other way around. If there is not a law on the subject, its legal.

What is preached that is fear, hate, and self loathing.

I hear preaching about how we should be "God FEARING". I hear preaching that human nature is evil. I hear preaching that mankind is being punished by God and that is why we don't live to be 900 like the first 10 generations or so did. I hear preaching about how we are entering end-times because of how sinful man is.

I hear preaching about how we should be "God FEARING". I hear preaching that human nature is evil. I hear preaching that mankind is being punished by God and that is why we don't live to be 900 like the first 10 generations or so did. I hear preaching about how we are entering end-times because of how sinful man is.
I hear you making this shit up.

I provided a link.

Do you think we should be "God Fearing"?

Matthew 10:28

King James Version (KJV)

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

King James Version (KJV)

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Good old King James translation, using mistranslations! Substitutiing one word for another to totally change the meaning.

King James Version (KJV)

Good old King James translation, using mistranslations! Substitutiing one word for another to totally change the meaning.
Liar.

Matthew 10:28 NAB

28 And do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; rather, be afraid of the one who can destroy both soul and body in Gehenna.

Back