My New Dumb Blonde Trainee

Didnt you say u took a pay cut and went to work for non profit or govt?

Well your making my point about govt employees. They are for most part bottom workers out of lack of brain or laziness. Of course you get the smart ones who do it out of sense of service to there country as well.

I work for a non-profit organization, not for the government, and it’s not a political organization. And no one here is lazy. If everyone here was so stupid, then I guess this one guy wouldn’t stand out so much now would he? As if no stupid people work in corporations, please…I haven’t been gone from corporate long enough to swallow that.

I work for a non-profit organization, not for the government, and it’s not a political organization. And no one here is lazy. If everyone here was so stupid, then I guess this one guy wouldn’t stand out so much now would he? As if no stupid people work in corporations, please…I haven’t been gone from corporate long enough to swallow that.

did he come from govt?

Anyway, the organization I work for does good work in the community. I don’t really appreciate this nonsense that if you’re not working in corporate you’re some bottomed out person. Man you guys are so shallow, and I am totally serious.

Keep going to work churning out bucks for some soulless corporation and piss on me to make yourselves feel better, because what I do actually helps people. That’s sick, and all it makes me feel is, really, REALLY, happy that that’s not for me. Knock yourselves out.

Anyway, the organization I work for does good work in the community. I don’t really appreciate this nonsense that if you’re not working in corporate you’re some bottomed out person. Man you guys are so shallow, and I am totally serious.

Keep going to work churning out bucks for some soulless corporation and piss on me to make yourselves feel better, because what I do actually helps people. That’s sick, and all it makes me feel is, really, REALLY, happy that that’s not for me. Knock yourselves out.

If the only value of your job is the paycheck then I feel sorry for you.

If you don't enjoy what you do or feel you are doing something worthwhile, you will be miserable one day.

You got me? Yeah, I’m a big booster of cops. Most of whom are raging leftists btw.
In SOME places. Here in the mountain west they are mostly conservatives. My brother was a cop for 11 years and got shit because his moderate views were viewed as leftist.

Well you certainly come across as being very happy.
Seriously, who are you fooling?

In SOME places. Here in the mountain west they are mostly conservatives. My brother was a cop for 11 years and got shit because his moderate views were viewed as leftist.

:)

Soc, they're mostly cons here too, i was being sarcastic. Also, they're mostly racist.

Firing people is the worst part of being in charge.

But it gets easier as you do it more.

The first person I fired was a college girl who cried when I told her. I damn near gave her my job.

After I had done quite a few it got easier. Now I can just send'em packin without blinking.

why did you fire her?

i was talking about govt jobs. and i also said some do for service to country and community so in no way could this have been directed at me.

i was talking about govt jobs. and i also said some do for service to country and community so in no way could this have been directed at me.

I don’t care. I’m sorry I ever posted it. I forgot that now with the psychopath always lurking, nothing can just be fun or meaningless trivia anymore.
Sick, unstable, weirdo.

LadyT's cleaning lady is at your workplace too ?

Maybe you can match her and the new guy up ?
She means me. To dumbasses like Darla because I vaguely remember shit like what kind of job she herself said she has and use it to burn her, I am a pyscho.
I take comfort in knowing that if Joe Blow were to come on this forum and see both our posts, she would come across as far more psycho with her comments and far more shrill.

Back