my time has come to an end

One of my duties as a mod elsewhere was to constantly rearrange threads because it had a one thread per topic rule that zero people followed because they would get in pissing matches about whose threads on the same news topic got the most activity as some ego driven compulsion. There were levels of authority on the mod panel side so not everyone had the same level access, but the ability to open, close, disappear, and move crap around was basic level powers. In addition, they would surely drag crap out of modchat into the open forum if given half a chance here. modchat is basically a hidden forum where they discuss everything. The only good thing about being a mod was the ability to no holds barred talk sit about posters with other mods without anybody seeing to blow off steam ;)

:) haha ... thanks. Sounds like a real pain.

Does anyone think having a 'Rotating Moderator' is a good idea? Like one day, it would be 'USF', then the next day it would be 'Owl', then then next day it would be 'Legina', and then the next day it would be 'Mason'. Just throwing that out there, it wouldn't be mandatory.

I think it is a stupid idea from a stupid person

You can always start your own forum that you can run your way

Grind is coming back to mod, I enjoyed visiting all of you, see you all in the future

thanks I guess

its impossible to tell who is who here

the right changes their names all the time

It makes is so much easier to just see them as generic posters who hate science, math and history

it keeps them from having to act in a human way I guess

I guess I would change my name all the time too of this was my fellow believer

wouldn't it be better to just abandon lies and embrace truth?

You should try it. You are the biggest fucking liar here. All of leftism is built on a lie.

Here is a for example. Your side can't even claim it is pro abortion. You have to try to hide behind "pro choice". Nothing you believe or say is rooted in truth. It is all lies.

I really hope your next crack hit is laced with an overdose of heroin and they find your rotting, decayed body down by a river with your eyes pecked out by ravens

You should try it. You are the biggest fucking liar here. All of leftism is built on a lie.

Here is a for example. Your side can't even claim it is pro abortion. You have to try to hide behind "pro choice". Nothing you believe or say is rooted in truth. It is all lies.

I really hope your next crack hit is laced with an overdose of heroin and they find your rotting, decayed body down by a river with your eyes pecked out by ravens

hmmm I thought I heard something???????

I think it may have been a russo bot hole fart

Grind is coming back to mod, I enjoyed visiting all of you, see you all in the future

Ta. It is like my feelings about Mrs May over here: I can't imagine how they get decent people to do the job! I delight in the idea of Mods discussing my misdoings, I really do! :)

Ta. It is like my feelings about Mrs May over here: I can't imagine how they get decent people to do the job! I delight in the idea of Mods discussing my misdoings, I really do! :)

they should have just redone the vote once they realized Russia tampered with it

You really don't get it. It's pro-choice, because we support their choice even if we don't like it. You act like we enjoy abortion. We're not going to tell a rape victim to shut up, and deal with it, though. Now that's evil. Maybe if you twit's wouldn't push pro-life to stupid lengths, wanting to make victims of victims, you'd have more of a leg to stand on.
In your very post you're hoping for death. I bet you support the death penalty, and refuse any sort of gun control, to protect the lives of children. I'm Catholic, but I'm only pro-life, if it's kept out of those type of degenerates hands. Otherwise I don't even care to push the issue, because it's wrong either way. Might as well just let them decide.

Last edited:
You're probably right. I guess I didn't think it all the way through. I could see some using it as a way to get back at other Posters rather than being judicious.

Shit, I was banned for two weeks just last month- because I said that the idiot "Text Drivers Are Killers" should be on "some kind of a Watch List" in one of my comments back to him!

And you know what the Moderator gave for his reason in banning me? "It is against the rules to accuse moderators of being pedophiles"!

WHAT THE FUCK?

First of all I did not know "Text Drivers Are Killers" was or is a Moderator, and I never used the term Pedophile or insinuate that in any capacity.

thanks I guess

its impossible to tell who is who here

the right changes their names all the time

It makes is so much easier to just see them as generic posters who hate science, math and history

it keeps them from having to act in a human way I guess

i could run circles around you with scientific or historic knowledge.

i suck at math tho

Shit, I was banned for two weeks just last month- because I said that the idiot "Text Drivers Are Killers" should be on "some kind of a Watch List" in one of my comments back to him!

And you know what the Moderator gave for his reason in banning me? "It is against the rules to accuse moderators of being pedophiles"!

WHAT THE FUCK?

First of all I did not know "Text Drivers Are Killers" was or is a Moderator, and I never used the term Pedophile or insinuate that in any capacity.

Hmmmm ... don't know what to tell you. (?)
(maybe TDAK is a sock of a Moderator?)
I have a question: Do any of the Right-wingers around here ever get banned?

i could run circles around you with scientific or historic knowledge.

i suck at math tho

I suck at higher math too

fought my way through college algebra A and B and was glad to get a B in both

If someone knows more than me its fine with me

Prove a fact to me and I bow to that fact

to me knowledge isn't about competition

Its about preparing the best you can to see the correct way forward

good information in means good decisions out

Its why history soooo loved libraries

we all just have gallon jars at best

not one of can contain it all

but we all can reference any FACTS we can find to make the best decision if its accessiable

there is no shame in not knowing facts

There is shame in not WANTING to know facts

Back