my time has come to an end

Hmmmm ... don't know what to tell you. (?)
(maybe TDAK is a sock of a Moderator?)
I have a question: Do any of the Right-wingers around here ever get banned?

According to the whining Trump Loving crybabies- this is a Liberal owned and managed forum.

The message I received when I was banned was from the "Moderating Team" and I will never know which one who personally took the action to ban me.

Nor, do I really give a shit, because I actually have better things to do than waste time here anyway.

Just knowing some of these idiots exist on the same planet as me, has been a real wake-up call for me.

I doubt, I will be here much longer anyhow, as I am just here until Mueller's report comes out, so that I can say, "I told you so"!

I wouldn't miss that for the world!

According to the whining Trump Loving crybabies- this is a Liberal owned and managed forum.

The message I received when I was banned was from the "Moderating Team" and I will never know which one who personally took the action to ban me.

Nor, do I really give a shit, because I actually have better things to do than waste time here anyway.

Just knowing some of these idiots exist on the same planet as me, has been a real wake-up call for me.

I doubt, I will be here much longer anyhow, as I am just here until Mueller's report comes out, so that I can say, "I told you so"!

:) hahaha ... yeah. You shouldn't miss THAT.
Plus, I was told the 'bannings' are group efforts, not just one Moderator.

Places like this become addictive. Just the fact you meet so many people of different perspectives and attitudes you normally wouldn't meet in your circle of friends.

i could run circles around you with scientific or historic knowledge.

i suck at math tho

Problems with math is a club many are part of. I'm terrible at numbers myself, because of wandering thoughts. I have to write it down, or I get thinking about something else, and lose track. Other then that I'm normally pretty kick ass at online trivia.

I was gone for awhile myself, but in the trying winter months, I find myself back here.

Problems with math is a club many are part of. I'm terrible at numbers myself, because of wandering thoughts. I have to write it down, or I get thinking about something else, and lose track. Other then that I'm normally pretty kick ass at online trivia.

my issue was they always left the concepts too abstract. I am much more of a hands on learner and I need to be able to experiment to see how things come together. So for example instead of just teaching me geometry, if I had to build something while using geometry... say like a small shed or something, I would retain a lot more knowledge than just memorizing formulas.

It's no coincidence I excelled at statistics because i love that shit and would actually use it

I did get an A in calculus, truth be told I don't know how I did that though lol.

my issue was they always left the concepts too abstract. I am much more of a hands on learner and I need to be able to experiment to see how things come together. So for example instead of just teaching me geometry, if I had to build something while using geometry... say like a small shed or something, I would retain a lot more knowledge than just memorizing formulas.

It's no coincidence I excelled at statistics because i love that shit and would actually use it

I did get an A in calculus, truth be told I don't know how I did that though lol.

I always enjoyed hands on learning. I was only so good at fractions, and measures in life. After mixology, and making cookies, I have it down pretty well. It's hard to learn anything when it bores you.

:) hahaha ... yeah. You shouldn't miss THAT.
Plus, I was told the 'bannings' are group efforts, not just one Moderator.

Places like this become addictive. Just the fact you meet so many people of different perspectives and attitudes you normally wouldn't meet in your circle of friends.

I only see two kinds here- those who will literally eat the peanuts right out of Donald Trump's pile of shit- and those who has known he was a corrupt and insane idiot who is not even qualified to be the president for the Hair Club For Men- from as far back as they can remember.

I only see two kinds here- those who will literally eat the peanuts right out of Donald Trump's pile of shit- and those who has known he was a corrupt and insane idiot who is not even qualified to be the president for the Hair Club For Men- from as far back as they can remember.

hahahahahaha ... that's what makes it so interesting. :)

they should have just redone the vote once they realized Russia tampered with it

a770b8ad9ecfd76f1059acba687379bd.jpg

Shit, I was banned for two weeks just last month- because I said that the idiot "Text Drivers Are Killers" should be on "some kind of a Watch List" in one of my comments back to him!

And you know what the Moderator gave for his reason in banning me? "It is against the rules to accuse moderators of being pedophiles"!

WHAT THE FUCK?

First of all I did not know "Text Drivers Are Killers" was or is a Moderator, and I never used the term Pedophile or insinuate that in any capacity.

WRONG!!

What you posted, in the following thread, was:

The MAP movement aims to mainstream sex with children

Post #8:
"Sir, you obviously know more about Pedophilia than any of us!

You must be an expert on the subject! LOL!"

The thread was closed, on the day of your 12b ban.

Does anyone think having a 'Rotating Moderator' is a good idea? Like one day, it would be 'USF', then the next day it would be 'Owl', then then next day it would be 'Legina', and then the next day it would be 'Mason'. Just throwing that out there, it wouldn't be mandatory.

Bowel Woman, are you completely insane?

Yeh and I belong to a group, maybe only me and Anatta, that knows he's a nasty piece of work but like his policies in general. As Eisenhower said: I would rather have him in the tent pissing out than outside pissing in.

Yeh and I belong to a group, maybe only me and Anatta, that knows he's a nasty piece of work but like his policies in general. As Eisenhower said: I would rather have him in the tent pissing out than outside pissing in.

Some people like the work of the devil...

Some people would vote for the devil himself if they can get what they want out of it...

Some people are wishing for California to fall off into the sea....

Some people are cheering on Sickel Cell Anemia and wishing it on people of color......

Some people will lie and cheat their way through life to get everything they want...

It doesn't make any of that right......

It just means those people don't care about anyone but themselves and what they personally want regardless to the misfortunes and dire consequences to others!

It also means that people like you are careless, reckless, self-righteous, self-serving, sociopathic assholes!

Bowel Woman, are you completely insane?
actually I consider Trump a true patriot. Yes he's nasty..does anyone think he would have gotten elected if he didn't fight tooth and nail?

Voters put him in despite his "unfavorables"because we knew Clinton would have been a servant to the elites/globalists and would have let China continue to run over us with trade barriers

Shit, I was banned for two weeks just last month- because I said that the idiot "Text Drivers Are Killers" should be on "some kind of a Watch List" in one of my comments back to him!

And you know what the Moderator gave for his reason in banning me? "It is against the rules to accuse moderators of being pedophiles"!

WHAT THE FUCK?

First of all I did not know "Text Drivers Are Killers" was or is a Moderator, and I never used the term Pedophile or insinuate that in any capacity.

What I find fascinating is that if English racists and their toads inform the world I fuck sheep, that is all jolly fun, whereas, should I refer briefly to their own deep sexual yearnings as scoutmasters, I get banned. That's institutional racism for you! :)

Back