N.O.W. says Ted Kennedy guilty of "the ultimate betrayal"!!!

You’re wrong, I’m that mean. I erased about 5 posts I wrote for this thread, most directed at him, one at Onceler, though the one at Onceler wasn’t “mean” but I can’t even be bothered anymore.

People say I am holier than thou or on my soapbox, what’s the point of bothering? But I did call him a fucking sleazebag, and he got off easy as far as I’m concerned.

Hey...what'd I do?

You’re wrong, I’m that mean. I erased about 5 posts I wrote for this thread, most directed at him, one at Onceler, though the one at Onceler wasn’t “mean” but I can’t even be bothered anymore.

People say I am holier than thou or on my soapbox, what’s the point of bothering? But I did call him a fucking sleazebag, and he got off easy as far as I’m concerned.

So Redgal was right about you ? :)

I don't blame you, but I have gotten to the point in my life where I mostly pity the stupid ones in our society.

Wow, prick me and I'll bleed.... ;)

Hey...what'd I do?

Methinks this:

If it's official, it's absolutely ridiculous. They're saying that we should support ANY woman who runs for President, no matter how unqualified, incompetent or divisive she is. All that matters is that she is a woman; that's it.

If that's why you are choosing Hillary, do everyone a favor, and do not vote. You are not qualified.

I did call him a fucking sleazebag,
I assumed you were referring to Hillary, since you didn't even try to refute anything in any of my posts. Thought it was a little over the top, but I just chalked that up to a lack of class and maturity on the part of the namecaller.

Hey...what'd I do?

Well, I just wonder if you have given any thought to a woman raising a daughter, maybe a single mom, struggling, and knowing that if Hillary is elected then all things become possible for her daughter’s future. Everything changes. And I wonder if you have seen any interviews with young black men who tell about how they would feel if Obama is elected, and since some of them I have heard seem to feel the same way those women would feel if Hillary is elected, if that bothers you and you think they are not qualified to vote either?

I think there is something beautiful and very hopeful about it, and I don’t think it’s mindless or makes anyone unqualified to vote.

I can’t support Hillary, because unfortunately owing to the work I have chosen to do, I don’t have the luxury of pretending I don’t know about the many women and children, and innocent men too, who have been killed and others who have had their lives completely destroyed over this war culture we live in, and that she is too big a part of.

But you know, I get the sentiment.

I assumed you were referring to Hillary, since you didn't even try to refute anything in any of my posts. Thought it was a little over the top, but I just chalked that up to a lack of class and maturity on the part of the namecaller.

No I'm referring to you dipshit, coming on here and claiming that NOW wrote something they never wrote.

Your post is a lie. This is not a press release from NOW's NY Chapter.

You're either stupid, or a liar. What's it going to be?

Well, I just wonder if you have given any thought to a woman raising a daughter, maybe a single mom, struggling, and knowing that if Hillary is elected then all things become possible for her daughter’s future. Everything changes. And I wonder if you have seen any interviews with young black men who tell about how they would feel if Obama is elected, and since some of them I have heard seem to feel the same way those women would feel if Hillary is elected, if that bothers you and you think they are not qualified to vote either?

I think there is something beautiful and very hopeful about it, and I don’t think it’s mindless or makes anyone unqualified to vote.

I can’t support Hillary, because unfortunately owing to the work I have chosen to do, I don’t have the luxury of pretending I don’t know about the many women and children, and innocent men too, who have been killed and others who have had their lives completely destroyed over this war culture we live in, and that she is too big a part of.

But you know, I get the sentiment.

Yeah, we've have this conversation, and we disagree.

I doubt that any woman is voting for Hillary STRICTLY because she's a woman, but really, if that is the ONLY reason, it is a very bad one. Would that same woman vote for, say, Condi Rice, if she was running against someone like Edwards...simply because she's a woman?

Sorry. Too many issues at stake. I understand the plight of the woman, and all that, but the idea of voting gender REGARDLESS is crazy.

Yeah, we've have this conversation, and we disagree.

I doubt that any woman is voting for Hillary STRICTLY because she's a woman, but really, if that is the ONLY reason, it is a very bad one. Would that same woman vote for, say, Condi Rice, if she was running against someone like Edwards...simply because she's a woman?

Sorry. Too many issues at stake. I understand the plight of the woman, and all that, but the idea of voting gender REGARDLESS is crazy.

You're such a neocon.

You'd vote for Rice?

Back