Nader - Disgusting

Nader was an asshole when it got the Corvair removed and is still an asshole. The best part about Nader is that he gets so few votes that he isn't anything but the answer to trivia questions.

Well this is a terrible end to a person who had a lot of potential. Now all he's going to be remebered for is two things - causing us to elect the worst president of all time, and being racist against the man who could possibly be the greatest president of all time.

I could not believe my ears! It was like, Ralph, this guy just made history and you want to label him, already! why aren't you reaching out and offering your help instead of your criticism, already.

i was flabbergasted

frog! hello! guess what, Ornot came back last night!

I could not believe my ears! It was like, Ralph, this guy just made history and you want to label him, already! why aren't you reaching out and offering your help instead of your criticism, already.

i was flabbergasted

Froggie!!! How are ya? Good to see you again.

Yeah, those people who removed lead paint from childrens toys were huge assholes also.

Lead paint on children's toys kill kids when they are used like they were intended to be used.

The Corvair was dangerous if you hit bumps going fast enough to become airborne. If you drove that fast and were that stupid, I considered it chlorine in the gene pool.

Lead paint on children's toys kill kids when they are used like they were intended to be used.

The Corvair was dangerous if you hit bumps going fast enough to become airborne. If you drove that fast and were that stupid, I considered it chlorine in the gene pool.

Well that's classy, Sol.

I really loathe you death-loving Republican pieces of scum. The fact is, that there are a lot of young people who drive fast, and they may be fucking Einstein for all you know, you judgemental piece of shit. The fact is, the car should have been designed so that it didn't burst into the air when you ran into a pothole. You're chlorine on the gene pool.

Well that's classy, Sol.

I really loathe you death-loving Republican pieces of scum. The fact is, that there are a lot of young people who drive fast, and they may be fucking Einstein for all you know, you judgemental piece of shit. The fact is, the car should have been designed so that it didn't burst into the air when you ran into a pothole. You're chlorine on the gene pool.

Einstein drove fast ?

Back