Nader - Disgusting

It's about selling out. Think slightly more abstractly. It's not really that out of line. Hysterics is just a way of avoiding legitimate issues.

This way, nader was able to get his question to a wider audience. He's a genius. Shep looked foolish. You look foolish.

You know, its funny that you claim Obama's victory is not any milestone for the civil rights movement, and that he is just a "token black".

But someone asking if he is an "Uncle Tom" is not racist.

Keep dancin.

You know, its funny that you claim Obama's victory is not any milestone for the civil rights movement, and that he is just a "token black".

But someone asking if he is an "Uncle Tom" is not racist.

Keep dancin.

It's used to indicate fawning subservience to slave masters. Historically that has meant black/white, but the new slavemasters of today are corporate officers and shareholders. Will he be an uncle tom, or fawning subservient in that context? It actually makes a lot of sense.

Last edited:
Today in the business world "republican" has replaced "uncle tom".

Unfortunately, many "centrist" democrats are of the fascist persuasion, but they're pro-choice and pro gay marriage, so feel that their "for the people" orientation isn't sullied by a little fascism around the edges.

He said obama could EITHER be uncle sam or uncle tom. He did not declarativly say that obama is an uncle tom. He even made this put towards the end of his interview.

Secondly, it's not racist to call someone an uncle tom, especially as many liberals have demonstrated over the past years with condeleeza rice and colin powell.

Ralph nader is well spoken and held his ground. This is faux outrage, get over it.

He said obama could EITHER be uncle sam or uncle tom. He did not declarativly say that obama is an uncle tom. He even made this put towards the end of his interview.

Secondly, it's not racist to call someone an uncle tom, especially as many liberals have demonstrated over the past years with condeleeza rice and colin powell.

Ralph nader is well spoken and held his ground. This is faux outrage, get over it.

he asked the question, will he be an uncle tom. that's why i said "he used the old trick of saying it as a question."

more importantly - i never called rice or powell an uncle tom. that's shit that people like bac say. cause you know, they're black. i'm white. i don't go around calling black people uncle anything. i get the difference. nadar jumped the shark with this shit.

darla this is the second time I think today where you have attributed my generalized comments as a direct accusation towards you. I never said that you said those things.

Back