Nader - Disgusting

Well that's classy, Sol.

I really loathe you death-loving Republican pieces of scum. The fact is, that there are a lot of young people who drive fast, and they may be fucking Einstein for all you know, you judgemental piece of shit. The fact is, the car should have been designed so that it didn't burst into the air when you ran into a pothole. You're chlorine on the gene pool.

And those same idiots who fly down the road ignoring every law on the books are the ones we should design for?

Speed is a root cause of more accidents than anything except alcohol. And those same junior einsteins end up killing innocent people because they THINK they can drive well.

I am tired of seeing the criminals defended. Fuck'em! If you are too stupid to know the limitations of your vehicle you deserve the accident.

Froggie!!! How are ya? Good to see you again.

Thanks! I think I am going to be here more often, but I watch my grandbabies and it takes up a good part of my day. The two year old wants to read and wants to be read to, so I oblige!

And those same idiots who fly down the road ignoring every law on the books are the ones we should design for?

Speed is a root cause of more accidents than anything except alcohol. And those same junior einsteins end up killing innocent people because they THINK they can drive well.

I am tired of seeing the criminals defended. Fuck'em! If you are too stupid to know the limitations of your vehicle you deserve the accident.

How did you get so twisted and sick?

Thanks! I think I am going to be here more often, but I watch my grandbabies and it takes up a good part of my day. The two year old wants to read and wants to be read to, so I oblige!

No higher calling than reading to a child. We will be here when you get time. Enjoy the grandbabies.

I am looking forward to having some (not too soon).

Where ya been Froggie ?
Missed ya.

Hope you were not voting for Stevens ;)

How nice, guess I better stick around. Grand babies keep me hopping and they got a new puppy, too, so I also do doggie daycare. He is a little shiba inu with no name! We need an exotic name for him.

He is a good little pup with razor sharp teeth! Looks just like a mini fox!

How nice, guess I better stick around. Grand babies keep me hopping and they got a new puppy, too, so I also do doggie daycare. He is a little shiba inu with no name! We need an exotic name for him.

Well, Voltaire wrote "The Fox" -- you could call him Voltaire, I guess, unless the name's bigger than the dog. :)

Well, Voltaire wrote "The Fox" -- you could call him Voltaire, I guess, unless the name's bigger than the dog. :)

Hey, that is a good one! My son in law wants a big name for him. He thinks he is a big guy. He will only get to be about 35 lbs. Thanks

How about Amak? It means "father wolf" in Eskimo/Inuit.

Shesh = Brown Bear
Tikaani = Wolf

I thought the Fox reporter was pretty tough on Nader there. But was he a bully as Nader said? He was a reporter I haven't seen much of.

Lead paint on children's toys kill kids when they are used like they were intended to be used.

The Corvair was dangerous if you hit bumps going fast enough to become airborne. If you drove that fast and were that stupid, I considered it chlorine in the gene pool.
ROFL that is so funny. Great analogy. I dated a girl in HS that drove a Corvair. She still has it and drives it to this day. Still not dead.

ROFL that is so funny. Great analogy. I dated a girl in HS that drove a Corvair. She still has it and drives it to this day. Still not dead.

The Corvair was a great car for its time. I wish I still had the one my Dad owned.

Pretty sad to be taken to task by a Fox talking head on racism.

Actually Shep Smith looked like a moron. The comment was actually about whether or not Obama would be a corporate sellout. Shep just went back to repeating the shocking words without even attempting to understand the larger argument. It's what people do when they have no valid argument.

Actually Shep Smith looked like a moron. The comment was actually about whether or not Obama would be a corporate sellout. Shep just went back to repeating the shocking words without even attempting to understand the larger argument. It's what people do when they have no valid argument.

Uncle Tom is not about selling out to corporate america. It has serious racial meanings. If Nader had asked about whether Obama was going to sellout or not, it would have been a valid question. It always is when dealing with an unknown president.

But the "Uncle Tom" was way out of line.

Uncle Tom is not about selling out to corporate america. It has serious racial meanings. If Nader had asked about whether Obama was going to sellout or not, it would have been a valid question. It always is when dealing with an unknown president.

But the "Uncle Tom" was way out of line.

It's about selling out. Think slightly more abstractly. It's not really that out of line. Hysterics is just a way of avoiding legitimate issues.

This way, nader was able to get his question to a wider audience. He's a genius. Shep looked foolish. You look foolish.

Back