Name An Obama Created Bill And It's Expense..

Anti-Party

Tea Is The New Kool-Aid
I'm not an Obama fan but what I can't get over is the focus on him as the scapegoat for the entire debt.

I challenge you to name the expenses he created that did not lay over from Bush. (you had better google that before you post it because nearly every Obama expense Fox News crazed about was a Bush bill) Please name the bill and the amount it cost tax payers.

28 reads and no replies. Boy. This Obama Nazi America sure is out of control. I'm sure someone out there can name a bill.

I'm not an Obama fan but what I can't get over is the focus on him as the scapegoat for the entire debt.

I challenge you to name the expenses he created that did not lay over from Bush. (you had better google that before you post it because nearly every Obama expense Fox News crazed about was a Bush bill) Please name the bill and the amount it cost tax payers.

I think the reason you haven't gotten any replies is that your entire premise is flawed.

I don't know anybody that is blaming the entire $16 trillion debt on Obama.

But thanks for pointing out you "aren't a fan". Just curious, if you were what would that look like?

I challenge you to name the expenses he created that did not lay over from Bush..

So Bush created Medicare and Medicaid, the Welfare State, Corporate Subsidies, Crony Capitalism, The World Police Force, the Drug War and the boil on your Momma’s ass? Gee I didn’t know that. I thought Bush created two undeclared, unconstitutional wars and TARP which Obama thought were great ideas so he continued them.

Good thing you’re not an Obama fan. Wonder what you’d be like if you were?

health care......the stimulus bill......leaderless, uncontrolled federal spending........refusal to act on Medicare spending.......buying auto manufacturers and giving them to unions.....

So Bush created Medicare and Medicaid, the Welfare State, Corporate Subsidies, Crony Capitalism, The World Police Force, the Drug War and the boil on your Momma’s ass? Gee I didn’t know that. I thought Bush created two undeclared, unconstitutional wars and TARP which Obama thought were great ideas so he continued them.

Good thing you’re not an Obama fan. Wonder what you’d be like if you were?

So your answer is none. Thanks for playing.

I think the reason you haven't gotten any replies is that your entire premise is flawed.

I don't know anybody that is blaming the entire $16 trillion debt on Obama.

But thanks for pointing out you "aren't a fan". Just curious, if you were what would that look like?

So your answer is none. Thanks for playing.

health care......the stimulus bill......leaderless, uncontrolled federal spending........refusal to act on Medicare spending.......buying auto manufacturers and giving them to unions.....

Healthcare. That's our first one yet you had no amount down.. I would argue that since people without healthcare were simply getting care in ER rooms that this saves the tax payer money. Today, people without healthcare do exactly that. The cost of an ER visit greatly exceeds the cost of a doctors visit.

The thread isn't about supporting Obama like you all are trying to paint it. I'm just sick of looking at facebook, on here, and hearing on talk radio all of this focus on Obama alone. In fact in the elections we couldn't bring up Bush because "he's gone".

It's not right that Obama is continuing these wars. But realize once you start a war based on a lie it's really kind of hard to pull out clean. Of course Libya was a different story and the President was 100% wrong there.

The focus being on Obama will only lead to a Republican president who will do the same thing. The focus needs to be on congress..

The thread isn't about supporting Obama like you all are trying to paint it. I'm just sick of looking at facebook, on here, and hearing on talk radio all of this focus on Obama alone. In fact in the elections we couldn't bring up Bush because "he's gone".

It's not right that Obama is continuing these wars. But realize once you start a war based on a lie it's really kind of hard to pull out clean. Of course Libya was a different story and the President was 100% wrong there.

The focus being on Obama will only lead to a Republican president who will do the same thing. The focus needs to be on congress..

Excuse me I said congress. I meant the entire political system. The focus needs to be on the entire political system today or "washington".

How about you first point out who it is that says he is responsible for the entire debt?

you probably would.....of course, to argue that you would have to ignore fact, but a liberal certainly wouldn't let that stop him.......

Ask any ER worker. They are flooded with people without insurance. People without insurance will claim it's something serious to get general care. Then guess who gets billed, the tax payer.

The average ER visit is $1300. The average Dr. Office visit is $300. You can do the math there.

I'm against Obama/RomneyCare. I believe the insurance cost problem could be solved through other ways. Painting me as a Liberal will only make YOU feel better.

Legion, why can't we simply focus on the assholes who've been in charge of congress for the last eight years?.......

BTW, I've heard one other person, maybe it was you, accuse me of being a Legion guy. I am not Legion. I came here from PoliticalForums. I got banned there and made my nest here :)

Healthcare. That's our first one yet you had no amount down.. I would argue that since people without healthcare were simply getting care in ER rooms that this saves the tax payer money. Today, people without healthcare do exactly that. The cost of an ER visit greatly exceeds the cost of a doctors visit.

Why do people get uncompensated care in the ER? Do you know?

Back