Napolitano Backpedals

If you went to a tea bag party and overheard someone planning such crap would you turn them in?

why wont you answer?

So you are claiming no vietman vet ever had a emotional breeakdown and harmed someone else?

You see your party ignored them and cut their services and denied that their injuries even exsisted, they did the same to the Iraqi vets.

All these years later you are just going to deny the facts?

if you must know, it was liberals and democrats that ignored the returning vets from nam and labeled them 'baby killers'

So you are claiming no vietman vet ever had a emotional breeakdown and harmed someone else?

You see your party ignored them and cut their services and denied that their injuries even exsisted, they did the same to the Iraqi vets.

All these years later you are just going to deny the facts?

How stupid can you actually get? So if the criteria is that someone in some self identified group has an emotional breakdown, then EVERY group known to us should be under suspicion...

Are you for real or is this a persona you put on for our entertainment?

*curious look*

If you went to a tea bag party and overheard someone planning such crap would you turn them in?

why wont you answer?

These harsh words will surely inspire some lefty to go Weathermen on us. Is that what you want to see - more federal buildings bombed?!?

Its a medical condition gone untreated you asswink.

Why the fuck cant you get it?

because as much as your liberal sensibilities would like to ignore it, both parties have denied or ignored our vets due to cash restraints while paying nothing but lip service in admonishment of the opposite party. you know this, right?

considering a state seat for next session.

Good luck with it all if you are going to run. I know we don't travel the same political road but i take my hat off to anyone who goes out there and fights for what they believe in.

I had my money on Damo being the board's first Governor or Senator or whatever but this may muddy the waters a little. ;)

She was fucking right. She shouldn't have to apologize for telling the truth. The PC righties are just afraid of the truth, because they know they're terrorists.

got no real answer huh?

insults just expose your stupid ass.

this is why I don't bother and her response is only due to your response to her, she never uses bad language on her own!

shame on her for making her say this type of thing!

These harsh words will surely inspire some lefty to go Weathermen on us. Is that what you want to see - more federal buildings bombed?!?

Well you are right it may inspire some nutbag lefty to go all the way and start fasting and then may die.

The Ayers type dont exsist anymore but it seems that the right leaning ones really take the arms thing seriously when they go off the edge. Like that nutbag who killed three cops a couple of weeks ago.

I dont hear the left talking about amassing guns and calling the goverment illegitamate.

He should.

I agree this man should run for office, he should campaing and present ideas in an adult manner and show he is adult enough to defend his ideas without resorting to threats on the lives of his fellow Americans because they are the majority.

Well you are right it may inspire some nutbag lefty to go all the way and start fasting and then may die.

The Ayers type dont exsist anymore but it seems that the right leaning ones really take the arms thing seriously when they go off the edge. Like that nutbag who killed three cops a couple of weeks ago.

I dont hear the left talking about amassing guns and calling the goverment illegitamate.

wrong, in 2000 ayers himself said they didn't do enough...get your facts straight

So when ELF goes and attacks a car dealership, they are an example of rightwing extremism?

Naturally, leftists prefer to use the guns of the govt. to achieve their ends. That pretty much defines a huge part of leftism...

Back