Napolitano Backpedals

How is it funny? No matter your political persuasion a press that is in a position to literally make billions of dallars from specific policy is no laughing matter.

What does it mean to "give Cap and Trade contracts to GE?" It makes zero sense. That's why its funny.

What does it mean to "give Cap and Trade contracts to GE?" It makes zero sense. That's why its funny.

think of it as a bank for fiat carbon credits. Basically ge will be granted the right to measure, monitor and sell the right to use energy.

ge will be like the combination of a central bank, a trading platform, and the IRS, but for the carbon economy of death.

Soon we will be charged to breathe.

Blue skies on mars?

Napolitano is an incompetent boob. She said the 9/11 killers got into the US through Canada. How in the hell did she get the job?
Her good looks?

Portrait_Napolitano_sm.jpg

The idea that thier "report" is a legitimate threat estimate is one of the biggest and most blatant lies ever swallowed by a bunch of mindless drones laughingly called the public.

The document deliberately lists every single issue conservatives disagree with the current administration, and states that those who support the conservative side of one or more of those issues makes them a "potential" to become a threat. It is a blatantly fascist document.

Of note is it focuses ONLY on right wing extremism. Yet historically left wing extremism is responsible for more events of violence, instigated rioting, vandalism against targeted and random property, etc. The tea parties took place, over 600 events nation wide with crownds ranging from 100s to over 10 thousand, and not ONE report of violence. Can those who followed the anti-war protests make the same claim?

And before some twits get their panties all bunched up, I am not saying anyone who supports leftist agendas is an extremist or potential to become so. Nor is everyone, or even a significant minority, of those who support conservative issues an extremist NOR at any greater chance of becoming so than their leftist counterparts/

My point is EXTREMISTS of ANY philosophy can - and have a history of - commit acts of violence against their perceived foes. But extremists do not, nor ever have, represent the main stream of any political philosophy.

And my QUESTION is why this report ONLY focuses on political philosophies which do not agree with the Great Lord Obama?!? It's a fucking weighted, fascist load of shit. And the bitch in charge should be censured and fired. FUCK letting her resign.

The idea that thier "report" is a legitimate threat estimate is one of the biggest and most blatant lies ever swallowed by a bunch of mindless drones laughingly called the public.

The document deliberately lists every single issue conservatives disagree with the current administration, and states that those who support the conservative side of one or more of those issues makes them a "potential" to become a threat. It is a blatantly fascist document.

Of note is it focuses ONLY on right wing extremism. Yet historically left wing extremism is responsible for more events of violence, instigated rioting, vandalism against targeted and random property, etc. The tea parties took place, over 600 events nation wide with crownds ranging from 100s to over 10 thousand, and not ONE report of violence. Can those who followed the anti-war protests make the same claim?

And before some twits get their panties all bunched up, I am not saying anyone who supports leftist agendas is an extremist or potential to become so. Nor is everyone, or even a significant minority, of those who support conservative issues an extremist NOR at any greater chance of becoming so than their leftist counterparts/

My point is EXTREMISTS of ANY philosophy can - and have a history of - commit acts of violence against their perceived foes. But extremists do not, nor ever have, represent the main stream of any political philosophy.

And my QUESTION is why this report ONLY focuses on political philosophies which do not agree with the Great Lord Obama?!? It's a fucking weighted, fascist load of shit. And the bitch in charge should be censured and fired. FUCK letting her resign.

I guess the fact that the report was commissioned over a year ago by the Bush Administration and prepared by an office with DHS still staffed by Bush appointees never dawned on you.

I guess the fact that the report was commissioned over a year ago by the Bush Administration and prepared by an office with DHS still staffed by Bush appointees never dawned on you.
Wake up and smell the coffee. Reports of this type do not take a year to assemble.

A report was commissioned a year ago under Bush, and was released about 6 months ago. It detailed the risks of open borders. There were a lot of comments about it at the time. I'd be willing to bet you were out there with the rest of the brain dead calling it a work of blatant racism.

The report being discussed now is 100% current admin politics.

Back