National call to ban all cell phones!

Random Trivia Moment: The AR in the AR-10 and 15 stands for Armalite, which makes some unreliable crap.

Bullshit, they are some of the most reliable rifles I have ever owned, way above DPMS, Colt, and Sigs

:rolleyes:

Sounds like you were one of the lucky ones. The AK family is some very reliable weapons. (Another random trivia moment, AK stands for Avtomatika Kalishnakova which means Kalishnikov's Automatic in Russian). SKS is also well known for reliability. AR is some people's favorites, but the reliability doesn't reach into the level of the AK or SKS.

:rolleyes:

Sounds like you were one of the lucky ones. The AK family is some very reliable weapons. (Another random trivia moment, AK stands for Avtomatika Kalishnakova which means Kalishnikov's Automatic in Russian). SKS is also well known for reliability. AR is some people's favorites, but the reliability doesn't reach into the level of the AK or SKS.

AK's are old technology, however they will shoot dirty or after be submerged in water. Their drawbacks are accuracy at longer distances and the level of options an AR offers.

It sure as hell is working in New York state.

What is the law on cell phone use while you operate a vehicle in NYS?

New York State has a law that does not allow you to use a hand-held mobile telephone while you drive. If you use a hand-held mobile telephone while you drive, except to call 911 or to contact medical, fire or police personnel about an emergency, you can receive a traffic ticket and pay a maximum fine of $100 and mandatory surcharges and fees of up to $85. For offenses committed on and after October 5, 2011, this violation also carries three driver violation points.

What is the law on texting while you operate a vehicle in NYS?

New York State law prohibits all drivers from using portable electronic devices, such as cell phones and smart phones, to send text messages or emails while driving. The penalty for a violation of this law is a fine of up to $150 plus mandatory surcharges and fees of up to $85. This violation also carries three driver violation points.

Using a handheld electronic device is now a primary offence, an officer may stop you if you are observed using a handheld device while driving.

And of course no one is talking or texting, while driving, in NY; because IT'S THE LAW. :palm:

LMFAO! Triumphs are made in England dumbass redneck shit for brains!

RUNE is a fucking dumbass!

I own a 1971 Norton Faceback

Norton%20Commando%20750%20FastBack%2068%20%201.jpg

Mine has been repainted black and I'm still in the process of changing it from a positive ground system, to a negative ground one.

You get half a pass then. Most of the parts are made in Asia though.

A friend of mine knows the son of John Bloor who revived Triumph, he spends a lot of his time out in Thailand at the Triumph sub-assembly manufacturing facility which is near Suvarnabhumi International airport.

Last edited:
Back