National call to ban all cell phones!

I own a 1971 Norton Faceback

Norton%20Commando%20750%20FastBack%2068%20%201.jpg

Mine has been repainted black and I'm still in the process of changing it from a positive ground system, to a negative ground one.

That is cool looking US Freedom, if I was a RICH guy I would have one of these:

1940Crocker.jpg

That is cool looking US Freedom, if I was a RICH guy I would have one of these:

1940Crocker.jpg

Hell me too; but I can't afford all the custimization.

I would love to get a Harley Softail frame and build it into a trike.
Hardtails kill the kidney's in AZ.
To many potholes on some of the roads.
One company is building a 7 gallon tank that is for Harleys.
I want one.
Two into one exhaust always looks clean; but I like the throaty sound of dual exhausts.

The really neat thing about the Norton's was the center stand.
They also had a side kick stand; but the center stand was nice, if you had to park where the ground was muddy or was sand.

LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES

Hell me too; but I can't afford all the custimization.

I would love to get a Harley Softail frame and build it into a trike.
Hardtails kill the kidney's in AZ.
To many potholes on some of the roads.
One company is building a 7 gallon tank that is for Harleys.
I want one.
Two into one exhaust always looks clean; but I like the throaty sound of dual exhausts.

The really neat thing about the Norton's was the center stand.
They also had a side kick stand; but the center stand was nice, if you had to park where the ground was muddy or was sand.

LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES

The bike above is a Crocker, Indian and Harley Davidson conspired to run them out of business because the Crocker was the Cadillac of bikes.

I would like to see the 7 gallon tank, that is my main complaint against Harleys, they feel small after riding the Rocket.

The bike above is a Crocker, Indian and Harley Davidson conspired to run them out of business because the Crocker was the Cadillac of bikes.

I would like to see the 7 gallon tank, that is my main complaint against Harleys, they feel small after riding the Rocket.

Many years ago, before I met my wife, I was renting a room in a friends house.
We had placed some things in a storage unit and when I moved in with my soon to be wife, I left my things in there.
I really didn't have much in there and nothing of any real value; but he had a basket case Indian in there.
Caught up with him, a few months late, and asked him about the storage unit.
He said he fell behind on the payments and it got sold for the back money owed.
I told him that if he had called me, I would have payed the back rent and even bought the Indian off of him.
I almost cried.

Clearly, this is facetious, but I'm hoping you see some difference between guns, and rocks, swimming pools, cars, etc.

Definitely. I'm still chuckling over the "more than 3 bedrooms in a house" thing. I picture a nutter grabbing a house and clubbing the crap out of a crowd of kids at recess...

Definitely. I'm still chuckling over the "more than 3 bedrooms in a house" thing. I picture a nutter grabbing a house and clubbing the crap out of a crowd of kids at recess...

You know as well as I do that my comment had to do with the liberals continual question of anyone "needs" certain items. :321:

so it only matters if it was designed to kill? cars kill more than guns. but what do you care about those deaths, they don't fit your warped political agenda.

Read my lips:
Cars, cellphones and even knifes weren't designed with one goal: To kill.

Knives - swords were indeed designed to kill, guns were designed to put food on the table as well as kill.

Once we get rid of all the guns we'll give you a sword there to play with, buddy.

The guns did not belong to him and were purchased legally , he was not part of the "Gun culture".

Ahh...yes...purchased by his *cough* "responsible gun owner" mother.

I own a 1971 Norton Faceback

Norton%20Commando%20750%20FastBack%2068%20%201.jpg

Mine has been repainted black and I'm still in the process of changing it from a positive ground system, to a negative ground one.

Motorcycles kill people. Let's ban all motorcycles!

Read my lips:

Once we get rid of all the guns we'll give you a sword there to play with, buddy.

Ahh...yes...purchased by his *cough* "responsible gun owner" mother.

Motorcycles kill people. Let's ban all motorcycles!

Liberals kill people, let's ban liberals.

Not mine, the 11th letter in the VIN tells you the where the bike was assembled- I have a J=Jacknell Road, Hinkley, England

Of course you idiot, back then they were made in England. I was talking about the new ones.
I rode trumpets when I was a teen also.

Back