NATO’s Scorched Earth in Ukraine | Consortium News

My grapevine is telling me that America is now looking for a way out, is looking for a negotiated settlement, and that the Chinese are encouraging the Russians to bite even though the Russian people are in no mood to negotiate at this point, they want this settled by war, which they are winning.

My grapevine is telling me that America is now looking for a way out, is looking for a negotiated settlement, and that the Chinese are encouraging the Russians to bite even though the Russian people are in no mood to negotiate at this point, they want this settled by war, which they are winning.

Which explains why the US is giving cluster ammo to the Ukrainians. LOL

The Russians spent years trying to solve this problem of US aggression towards it with diplomacy....we refused....we gave the Russians no other options.

This is our fault.
Trump kisses Putin's ass, so Hawkeye10 kisses Putin's ass, like monkey see; monkey do.
I doubt that's all #10 is kissing, licking or inserting into his mangina.

His hatred of the United States is deeply ingrained into his brain for some reason. I don't understand why.

I doubt that's all #10 is kissing, licking or inserting into his mangina.

His hatred of the United States is deeply ingrained into his brain for some reason. I don't understand why.

I am a hyper educated truth teller, I tell the truth to the best of my ability and let the chips fall where they may.

US Admits Out of Ammo, Provides Cluster Shells; Xi Tells Military Prepare for War, Yellen in Beijing

I am a hyper educated truth teller, I tell the truth to the best of my ability and let the chips fall where they may.

You're a psycho who self-medicates with alcohol, #10. Why do you hate the United States so much? I can understand if a person like you hated all governments, but you specifically favor both Russia and China against the United States. Why?

The Russian people did not want this war. They were friends with Ukrainians and vacationed there regularly. Many have family living in Ukraine. The people hate conscription. They are sent to battle with scant training. The Russian people want it to end.

The Russian people did not want this war. They were friends with Ukrainians and vacationed there regularly. Many have family living in Ukraine. The people hate conscription. They are sent to battle with scant training. The Russian people want it to end.

You have no idea of what reality looks like.

The Russian people won't be free until they depose Putin and install a democratic government.

6t5nba.jpg

Phoenix only posts from the most bogus and depraved sources. Apparently telling him this is enough for him to block you from all discussions. A badge of honor I call it.

Phoenix only posts from the most bogus and depraved sources. Apparently telling him this is enough for him to block you from all discussions. A badge of honor I call it.
She blocks me from all of her threads because Russians fear me. BWAAA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAA.

She's an anti-American foreigner. Probably Canadian, but possibly from the UK.

It’s time for robot soldiers

We're working on it. Mostly robot aircraft with robot ammunition. I expect we'll eventually have ammunition about the size of a baseball that can be dropped and will seek out one person with a high impact collision. This will kill the asshole but save the lives of those around the target.

It'll also be useful against WSE targets in the US. Imagine being able to pick out the leaders of a terrorist group and putting a hole through their head without harm to others? LOL

61gz01.gif

The gear is as good as the people who are using it. That's always been the case.

True, but as the gear becomes smarter, almost anyone can learn to use it. I taught my 12 year old grandson how to fly a drone. Easier than teaching him how to fly an aircraft.

We're working on it. Mostly robot aircraft with robot ammunition. I expect we'll eventually have ammunition about the size of a baseball that can be dropped and will seek out one person with a high impact collision. This will kill the asshole but save the lives of those around the target.

It'll also be useful against WSE targets in the US. Imagine being able to pick out the leaders of a terrorist group and putting a hole through their head without harm to others? LOL

61gz01.gif

I am a huge supporter of robotic technology for stuff like this and indeed, that is our future. In another 50 years battlefields will be a completely different scenario then what we have today.

The nation that gets the lead on this will certainly have the advantage and it's not going to be us since we are throwing fits about AI while other nations are going full steam ahead with it.

Let him play Microsoft flight simulator and he will know how to fly a plane.

It's good training. Several of my cadets use Flight Sim. It helps a lot. The downside is that, IRL, it's important to keep looking out the windows for other traffic, something most FlightSim pilots have a hard time getting used to doing.

Meanwhile, back to the point, it's easier to train a drone pilot to attack Russians, terrorists and WSE Pedo Nazis than it is to train a aircraft pilot.

I am a huge supporter of robotic technology for stuff like this and indeed, that is our future. In another 50 years battlefields will be a completely different scenario then what we have today.

The nation that gets the lead on this will certainly have the advantage and it's not going to be us since we are throwing fits about AI while other nations are going full steam ahead with it.
Well, the Irish were always a bit behind on tech. Great on spirit though! :thup:

American tech has always been among the best. Sure some states are more advanced in some areas, but overall, the US is best.

There's also the matter of classified projects. There was a big deal made last year about Russian hypersonic tech. Putin was bragging and employed his new tech. Not much from the US on it. Is it because we're behind or because, unlike Putin, we have no reason to reveal our secrets?

https://www.dw.com/en/russias-hypersonic-missiles-what-you-need-to-know/a-61204404
Are hypersonic missiles invincible weapons?
"Invincible." That's what Russian President Vladimir Putin called hypersonic missiles in 2018 when he unveiled his country's arsenal of the missiles.

It was perhaps a lofty description, designed for propaganda purposes, but there was some element of truth. Hypersonic missiles differ from conventional ballistic weapons in ways that make them harder to catch by missile defense systems. It comes down to speed and altitude.

Well, the Irish were always a bit behind on tech. Great on spirit though! :thup:

American tech has always been among the best. Sure some states are more advanced in some areas, but overall, the US is best.

There's also the matter of classified projects. There was a big deal made last year about Russian hypersonic tech. Putin was bragging and employed his new tech. Not much from the US on it. Is it because we're behind or because, unlike Putin, we have no reason to reveal our secrets?

https://www.dw.com/en/russias-hypersonic-missiles-what-you-need-to-know/a-61204404

The only thing we need tech for is to brew a better beer!

I read somewhere that technology is about 12-15 years ahead of what we actually think it is so I wouldn't be surprised at what they may have going on.

Back