NATO’s Scorched Earth in Ukraine | Consortium News

The only thing we need tech for is to brew a better beer!
No doubt that's all the Irish can do. That and suck up to the Nazis. LOL

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/books/ireland-and-the-nazis-a-troubled-history-1.3076579
Ireland and the Nazis: a troubled history
XJM2X7WTP3GFICQUTDZISJRQN4.jpg

Well most are probably any number of reasons, of course some are secret tech.

Some of the Navy video chases that have come out recently are unexplained.

Unexplained....officially. LOL Sure, the Navy pilots don't know what they saw. Only a fucking moron thinks that means no one in the US knows what they are.

Your country. You hate America, side with Russia against America and you come from a nation of Nazi lovers.

I have citizenship in both nations.

And America had plenty of Nazi lovers also, you even had your own Nazi party so not sure why you are pointing the finger at me.

To this day America has more Nazi's then Ireland does.

And America had plenty of Nazi lovers also, you even had your own Nazi party so not sure why you are pointing the finger at me.

Clearly your loyalty is with the Nazi-lovers and Russia.

Libertarians don't have any Nazis nor do they support Nazis or pedophiles.

Define plenty. In fact, the Nazi problem has been deep underground until Trump came along and gave them permission to march in public. We knew there were some around, but they had to keep quiet. Trump removed that and they are vocal. But who knows how many exist?
They are a danger mostly to themselves. Trump's insurrection resulted in lots of Nazis exposing themselves and 800 went to trial so far.

Did you ever pass Irish HS, Tink? You said "you even had your own Nazi party". America has Libertarian Party and I'm a member.

Too much beer as child, Tink? Too much Irish coffee?

America has lots of parties but the nation is not libertarian.

It's getting annoying having to correct you all the time.

True, but as the gear becomes smarter, almost anyone can learn to use it. I taught my 12 year old grandson how to fly a drone. Easier than teaching him how to fly an aircraft.

Yea, but it still holds true. I could put you in a Formula One car and you probably could drive it. But you would never match up to a professional racecar driver in one.

America has lots of parties but the nation is not libertarian.

It's getting annoying having to correct you all the time.
Only the Irish anti-Americans seem to be claiming it was.

I annoy a lot of people for different reasons. The fact you think you are correcting me is interesting. LOL

Please name the TOP FIVE reasons you love America over Ireland or Russia. I'll be happy to wait. :)

Back