Never thought I would ever say this, but...

Ross Dolan

Contributor
...the JPP MAGA morons have finally convinced me to abandon any regard for Hunter Biden.

I hereby pledge never to vote for him again.

EVER!

No matter what.

And if the House should vote to impeach him, I further pledge to initiate threads (and contribute to threads by others) that applaud the House for that action.

I invite everyone else who normally stands at odds with the JPP MAGA morons to join with me in this.

...the JPP MAGA morons have finally convinced me to abandon any regard for Hunter Biden.

EVER!

No matter what.

And if the House should vote to impeach him, I further pledge to initiate threads (and contribute to threads by others) that applaud the House for that action.

I invite everyone else who normally stands at odds with the JPP MAGA morons to join with me in this.

That Depends frankie, he has a chance at making a run for president when his dad goes face down in his pudding.

EVER!

No matter what.

One side wants to pretend that it isn't really about Joe, the big guy.

EVER!

No matter what.

I'm sorry that I didn't vote for Hunter the last time, but I pledge to do better in 2025.

Democrats of the last 50 years always elect administrations that are clean and law abiding, by the standards of the presidency.

Republicans are the exact opposite.

So in the last five Democratic Presidential administrations there were seven indictments and three convictions.

While in the last five Republican administrations there were 126 indictments and 113 convictions.

EVER!

No matter what.

how about the guy he collected the money for?.....

Democrats of the last 50 years always elect administrations that are clean and law abiding, by the standards of the presidency.

last fifty years.....well, that only covers Carter, Clinton, Obama and Biden......you are right that only 50% of them have been suspected of felonies......we had Reagan, two Bushes and a Trump.....that gives us 25%......what did we win.....

last fifty years.....well, that only covers Carter, Clinton, Obama and Biden......you are right that only 50% of them have been suspected of felonies......we had Reagan, two Bushes and a Trump.....that gives us 25%......what did we win.....

:lolup: "Suspected" of felonies :laugh:

Being suspected of felonies by Sean Hannity and TextDriversAreKillers isn't proof of jack shit.

113 officials of the last five Republican administrations were found guilty of crimes by a court of law.

Only three officials in the last five Democratic administrations were found guilty of crimes by a court of law.

That's real data.

I was going to write Hunter in for a school committee seat,

but Frank has talked me out of it.

I hope that works out well for the kids.

History will not be kind to President Biden.

Wrong. He has made great accomplishments in a short time. He has the infrastructure working. He has slashed inflation far below what other industrial countries are experiencing. He has renewed our international diplomatic relationships that Trump wrecked. He is helping Ukraine to fight against a terrible aggressor. he is working of the environment. History will love him. His pro-worker stance is a shot against the incredible wealth gap the Repubs love so much.

Wrong. He has made great accomplishments in a short time. He has the infrastructure working. He has slashed inflation far below what other industrial countries are experiencing. He has renewed our international diplomatic relationships that Trump wrecked. He is helping Ukraine to fight against a terrible aggressor. he is working of the environment. History will love him. His pro-worker stance is a shot against the incredible wealth gap the Repubs love so much.

If any of that is true why is America in such crisis and why is Biden so unpopular...everywhere?

Back