Never thought I would ever say this, but...

...the JPP MAGA morons have finally convinced me to abandon any regard for Hunter Biden.

I hereby pledge never to vote for him again.

EVER!

No matter what.

And if the House should vote to impeach him, I further pledge to initiate threads (and contribute to threads by others) that applaud the House for that action.

I invite everyone else who normally stands at odds with the JPP MAGA morons to join with me in this.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ - Marxist thinks repeating this idiocy is "clever."

If I want your opinion Frank, I'll log on to DailyKOS.

:lolup: "Suspected" of felonies :laugh:

Being suspected of felonies by Sean Hannity and TextDriversAreKillers isn't proof of jack shit.

113 officials of the last five Republican administrations were found guilty of crimes by a court of law.

Only three officials in the last five Democratic administrations were found guilty of crimes by a court of law.

That's real data.

It's cute how you are still so delusional that you think you can just lie this all away...

If any of that is true why is America in such crisis and why is Biden so unpopular...everywhere?

You veered from accomplishments to popularity. Biden's problem is that he is old and in America, that is unforgivable. He is very popular in Europe. Poll the Ukraine. He is hated by Putin who thought he had the battle to turn America pro-Russian until Trump lost. China does not care. Trump had the dictators all lined up. Most Americans are appalled by that. You rightys call it the good old days.

You veered from accomplishments to popularity. Biden's problem is that he is old and in America, that is unforgivable. He is very popular in Europe. Poll the Ukraine. He is hated by Putin who thought he had the battle to turn America pro-Russian until Trump lost. China does not care. Trump had the dictators all lined up. Most Americans are appalled by that. You rightys call it the good old days.
Biden is
old and unpopular... in America if you're old and wonderful you are loved... if you're a liar and corrupt no one likes you... he bought Ukraine.. of course they like him. And that's one of the reasons so many Americans dislike him.. he doesn't take care of Americans first

Biden is
old and unpopular... in America if you're old and wonderful you are loved... if you're a liar and corrupt no one likes you... he bought Ukraine.. of course they like him. And that's one of the reasons so many Americans dislike him.. he doesn't take care of Americans first

How sad. What old person is loved? Biden is neither of those things. The nation is not like you and following the gospel of the far right. He assisted Ukraine is in a war of Putin's choice. That is not buying. It is trying to save them.

...the JPP MAGA morons have finally convinced me to abandon any regard for Hunter Biden.

I hereby pledge never to vote for him again.

EVER!

No matter what.

And if the House should vote to impeach him, I further pledge to initiate threads (and contribute to threads by others) that applaud the House for that action.

I invite everyone else who normally stands at odds with the JPP MAGA morons to join with me in this.

By golly, Frank, I think I’ll follow your lead.

But Trump!

You are probably correct. But the subject is the Biden Crime Family and their ill gotten gains were from public corruption.

We have yet to see any of that, have we?

Hunter was paid to do who knows what by Burisma and some Chinese investors. Right?

So fucking what? If they paid him to do NOTHING, that’s on them. And we know why they were tossing money at him. Because of his last name. And he took advantage of that name. Happens all the time.

Now, if he didn’t register as he should have for doing business with these foreigners, then fucking charge him.

Otherwise, you dumbfucks have nothing on Joe. Not a fucking thing.

last fifty years.....well, that only covers Carter, Clinton, Obama and Biden......you are right that only 50% of them have been suspected of felonies......we had Reagan, two Bushes and a Trump.....that gives us 25%......what did we win.....

Until Trump, Reagan’s administration was the most corrupt in history. More charges, indictments, guilty pleas, etc. than any other.

Looks like Trump, singlehandedly, will outdo that.

Biden is

“If you’re a liar and corrupt no one likes you”.

How does that explain your liking of Trump?

Well, it means that you’re a liar, a hypocrite or stupid.

Alex, I take all three for TOP.

Until Trump, Reagan’s administration was the most corrupt in history. More charges, indictments, guilty pleas, etc. than any other.

sometimes you're just stupid......then there are the times you are really, really stupid.......and a piss poor liar.....

Biden is

If you're a liar and corrupt,
and no one likes you,
you're neither a good enough liar
nor skillful enough kleptocrat.

Also, I'd never say "no one" in America.
America has consensus on nothing.
The "other side" is at least as big as yours, TOP.

Trying to believe that we're all the same
is an exercise in willful self-delusion
from my admittedly cynical perspective.

I have, however, been observing for a very long time.

Last edited:
Back