New car day

You asked I gave you my opinion. BTW the mustang has suspension options and is the preferred car for the most Florida State Troopers. So go buy a fufu car. It's you that must like the car you buy.

For real, the FL troopers drive Mustangs??

Never saw a black guy in one. Then again they are crap cars so i dont see much of anyone driving them. They were cool while they were Datsuns.

I saw two today with black drivers, one beater and the other very nice. I like the looks of them and considered one for me. But, no AWD option. The Dodge Challenger has an AWD option and that was on my short list.

I saw two today with black drivers, one beater and the other very nice. I like the looks of them and considered one for me. But, no AWD option. The Dodge Challenger has an AWD option and that was on my short list.

Love the look of Dodges. But they're Dodge. Once a great brand but shite since Iococca left.

Yes they do. Most troopers I knew when I did the installs of light bars, communications gear in the new cars preferred the Stang for it's speed and agility.

And when they come in black, they just look like OMG The Man's Here, like the black Dodge Chargers a lot of LEOs have. lol

Yes they do. Most troopers I knew when I did the installs of light bars, communications gear in the new cars preferred the Stang for it's speed and agility.

Maryland also used Stang's (don't know if they still do) to patrol highways. I saw lots of them when I worked for the food service company when we went through Maryland to DC and Virginia.

Love the look of Dodges. But they're Dodge. Once a great brand but shite since Iococca left.
Iococca was a bean counter and did nothing for the company. The Challenger is on a great chassis with IRS and may parts/ features in common with Mercedes, who used to own them. The retro style is timeless and one of the best looking cars on the road. The Pentastar DOHC TVVT engine is smooth, reliable, and has 40# less aluminium than the GM counterpart, and was one or Ward's ten best engines for several years running.

I didn't buy one because the interior wasn't luxurious enough for my Princess.

Iococca was a bean counter and did nothing for the company. The Challenger is on a great chassis with IRS and may parts/ features in common with Mercedes, who used to own them. The retro style is timeless and one of the best looking cars on the road. The Pentastar DOHC TVVT engine is smooth, reliable, and has 40# less aluminium than the GM counterpart, and was one or Ward's ten best engines for several years running.

What year Challenger do you have?

I like the modern "muscle cars" with the retro styling, but not near as much as the ones they mimic.
There's no question they're safer, faster and better handling than the originals, But hey, the Charger
is now a 4-door? That is just immoral!

Hey, those are cool looking. I like our ST cars here; they look so old-fashioned. Even have the cherry bubble on top.

IuCm2qp.jpg

Talk to cops, they dont want them. And one of the cars most rapidly traded in. Like i said, love the look but the rest just doesnt work.
Iococca revived quality, for a time.

Talk to cops, they dont want them. And one of the cars most rapidly traded in. Like i said, love the look but the rest just doesnt work.
Iococca revived quality, for a time.

The cops Iv'e talked to love the Charger, which is the same chassis as the Challenger. Iococca left Ford in disgrace with the Pinto, and his big thing for ChryCo was the minivan.

What year Challenger do you have?

I like the modern "muscle cars" with the retro styling, but not near as much as the ones they mimic.
There's no question they're safer, faster and better handling than the originals, But hey, the Charger
is now a 4-door? That is just immoral!

I don't have a Challenger. Like I've said, it made my short list on my last purchase.

Back