New here

GR pulled two threads..‘* JPP pulled Mags permanently... for what you posted or allowed...that was easy. ..ask if you're confused

GR pulled two threads..‘* JPP pulled Mags permanently... for what you posted or allowed...that was easy. ..ask if you're confused

Now you're changing the story,GR pulled the wonderful Toxic thread.
I pulled the plug on the forum,leaving it dead in the water with no moderators,as I deleted Owl,then myself as moderator.

‘Well over a hundred posts (saved and sent) says you're wrong...lol No problem... the mods here have seen your handiwork...that‘s all that matters:)after all...:)

‘Well over a hundred posts (saved and sent) says you're wrong...lol No problem... the mods here have seen your handiwork...that‘s all that matters:)after all...:)

Moron!The moderators saw MAGAt's but that wasn't me.Ask them,if MAGAt was Mason!
Good God ,if this stupid cunt was a teacher,somewhere out in the world are students who had the worse possible education!

that was me knot head

I'm not a mod

I turned down the offer

Yes. I remember you also said that ... plus "Sex with children is evil".
As usual, you didn't seem too focused on the discussion.

I'll give you my opinion. Most people consider the term 'children', to be under 13. Most people consider the term 'adults' to be 20 or over. The teenagers are the ones in the process of leaving childhood and entering adulthood. An in-between stage. That's not the legal definition but the definition most average people consider. 3 stages, childhood, adolescence, adulthood.

I usually avoid any conversation with you because you seem erratic.

PS: Phantasmal also noted that the human mind isn't fully developed until the age of 25 and referred to those under 25 as children. Hard to carry on a discussion when everyone uses the same words, but have different meanings.

Back