New member saying hello

ocean515

Well Seasoned
Hi to members of JPP -

I'm a veteran of other political debate sites, but grew weary of the antics and decided to move on. I'm looking forward to joining in the discussion here.

I've been around the block a few times in the journey of life and I've been fortunate to have achieved some success in business. I've now sold my businesses, and I'm entering in the retired/semi-retired phase of my life.

I'm a 5th generation Southern Californian, and I would describe myself as a social moderate, and a fiscal conservative. I'm a Husband (39 years), Father (37 years), Grandfather (7 years), and friend (do the math).

Love golf, love my car collection.

The cup is always half full with me.

I look forward to getting to know you. Perhaps there are a few here I've already made acquaintance with.

Hi to members of JPP -

I'm a veteran of other political debate sites, but grew weary of the antics and decided to move on. I'm looking forward to joining in the discussion here.

I've been around the block a few times in the journey of life and I've been fortunate to have achieved some success in business. I've now sold my businesses, and I'm entering in the retired/semi-retired phase of my life.

I'm a 5th generation Southern Californian, and I would describe myself as a social moderate, and a fiscal conservative. I'm a Husband (39 years), Father (37 years), Grandfather (7 years), and friend (do the math).

I look forward to getting to know you. Perhaps there are a few here I've already made acquaintance with.

welcome new friend

as long as you accept facts we will get along fine.

Im nice as can be if you dnt lie

if you lie

look out

I will come down on you like the whole sky collasping

lies ruin everything in the face of the earth

hope we can be freinds

Hi to members of JPP -

Welcome, be sure to read the rules, especially 12b

welcome new friend

as long as you accept facts we will get along fine.

Im nice as can be if you dnt lie

if you lie

look out

I will come down on you like the whole sky collasping

lies ruin everything in the face of the earth

hope we can be freinds

LOL

Such a friendly greeting. I am always impressed with welcomes that come with a warning.

The feeling is mutual. Liars don't get much space with me, so I hope you live up to your own advice.

Back