New member saying hello

Oh...and by the way...I’m Mott “The Hoople” (I don’t care what Ian Hunter says). I’m widely regarded as The biggest asshole on JPP. I don’t try to be an asshole...I guess I’m just talented.

Pleased to meet you. :)
Know that I grow my hair just to scare the teacher
My goodness gracious me ain't little Johnny a creature
And I lost count of the times when I never bathed
I'm one of the boys
One of the boys
I don't say much but I make a big noise
And it's growing alright its growing

Hi to members of JPP -

I'm a veteran of other political debate sites, but grew weary of the antics and decided to move on. I'm looking forward to joining in the discussion here.

I've been around the block a few times in the journey of life and I've been fortunate to have achieved some success in business. I've now sold my businesses, and I'm entering in the retired/semi-retired phase of my life.

I'm a 5th generation Southern Californian, and I would describe myself as a social moderate, and a fiscal conservative. I'm a Husband (39 years), Father (37 years), Grandfather (7 years), and friend (do the math).

Love golf, love my car collection.

The cup is always half full with me.

I look forward to getting to know you. Perhaps there are a few here I've already made acquaintance with.

lets ease up on the guys hello post mmmkay guys

I love you too Desh. :)

I dont lie

I use facts

I have turned out to be correct how many fucking times now in the over a decade you have know me on the internets

and this is how you treat me

get your jock strap adjusted

I think your nuts may ben in a twist

great looking women

who then end up looking like your grandmas roomate in the old folks home.

but somehow they seemed to be less important to some people then

not as USEFUL to them

pretty much both times in their lives they are merely things that will make your penis wiggle or shrivel.

that is why its OK to trash Hilary by accepting that she was cheated by the republicans and the Russians and lying about her record when she was the FIRST FEMALE CANDIDATE in American history.

littel girls dont worry about being excellent citizens just to be trashed no matter how good and qualified they make themselves huh

they merely worry about making your penis wiggle

its the only respect they deserve huh

You know what Buckly said about Eastern European women, right?

And not a murmur from hypocrites like Christiecrite who pretends she didn't know about his comments.

Disgusting double standards.

When your ideology is based on nothing more than the quest for power, hypocrisy is nothing more than a minor inconvenience.

Back