New member saying hello

Hi jnqYaqui,how are things at GR?

Hi Mason!

Things could be better, I was accepted as a member then my membership was revoked. What's up with that? Ha!!

I just hope you all don't think I'm a sock for someone else. I don't play that shit, it's not worth the trouble or drama.

Anyways, I hope you're having a good day Mason!!

Cheers!
Jq

LOL

Such a friendly greeting. I am always impressed with welcomes that come with a warning.

The feeling is mutual. Liars don't get much space with me, so I hope you live up to your own advice.

Beware, the "smeller" is often the feller...i.e., those who accuse others of lying are usually the one's that would not know a demonstrable and testable objective fact if it bit them on the liberal ass as liberals live in an emotional state of denial....that is not a river in Egypt. This one especially, you can document a finding of fact in the US Constitution and its argued that its not a fact because its in the constitution (such as this nation being constructed as a representative republic instead of a social democracy (article four section four clause one as explained in detail by Mr. Madison in No. 10 of the federalist papers, democracies always die a violent revolutionary death due to its incompatibility with the basic rights of personal ownership, thus a democracy based government was rejected in favor of republicanism, not the party but the principle as explained in the federalist papers)) as projected by this fantasy based denier or of the very reality that surrounds it. And as proof it presents opinionated conjectural articles from politically based sources endorsed by the DNC. Good luck deprogramming this race baiting welfare queen who has sold her soul to remain on the liberal plantation, dependent upon its masters for existence..i.e., vote democrat and keep your free shit.

Last edited:
Hi Mason!

Things could be better, I was accepted as a member then my membership was revoked. What's up with that? Ha!!

I just hope you all don't think I'm a sock for someone else. I don't play that shit, it's not worth the trouble or drama.

Cheers!
Jq

We didn't have enough information, or your handle at Amazon,give us some more info.thanks

Don't fuck up.

Don’t mind Peridiot...he’s one our misanthropic moderators known as Billy...aka...Captain Billy. Billy is a former Marine who served in Iraq and currently lives in another war zone...Metro Detroit. Accordingly Billy is about as warm and congenial as a brass toilet seat.

Now to be fair Billy does come from the woe begotten foul hell hole known as Michigan and is a card carrying libertarian which means he’s about as politically relevant as a eunuch in a whore house. As such Billy is the most fair and unbiased person on all of JPP. He hates everyone. “Don’t Fuck Up” he says to all new members and is the closest you’ll get to a friendly greeting from him.

Despite all that Billy served our nation with unqualified honor and patriotism in our armed services during an unpopular war and is a hero to me.

Last edited:
welcome new friend

as long as you accept facts we will get along fine.

Im nice as can be if you dnt lie

if you lie

look out

I will come down on you like the whole sky collasping

lies ruin everything in the face of the earth

hope we can be freinds
Don’t mind Evince...she crazy as a J-Bird but lovable in huggable porcupine sort of way.

Oh...and by the way...I’m Mott “The Hoople” (I don’t care what Ian Hunter says). I’m widely regarded as The biggest asshole on JPP. I don’t try to be an asshole...I guess I’m just talented.

Pleased to meet you. :)

Hi to members of JPP -

I'm a veteran of other political debate sites, but grew weary of the antics and decided to move on. I'm looking forward to joining in the discussion here.

I've been around the block a few times in the journey of life and I've been fortunate to have achieved some success in business. I've now sold my businesses, and I'm entering in the retired/semi-retired phase of my life.

I'm a 5th generation Southern Californian, and I would describe myself as a social moderate, and a fiscal conservative. I'm a Husband (39 years), Father (37 years), Grandfather (7 years), and friend (do the math).

Love golf, love my car collection.

The cup is always half full with me.

I look forward to getting to know you. Perhaps there are a few here I've already made acquaintance with.

Welcome aboard and to the wild wild west of political forums.

welcome new friend

as long as you accept facts we will get along fine.

Im nice as can be if you dnt lie

if you lie

look out

I will come down on you like the whole sky collasping

lies ruin everything in the face of the earth

hope we can be freinds

LOL

Such a friendly greeting. I am always impressed with welcomes that come with a warning.

The feeling is mutual. Liars don't get much space with me, so I hope you live up to your own advice.

I see you're already engaged with the forums pet lunatic. It is ironic that the biggest liars always think its everyone else.

I see you're already engaged with the forums pet lunatic. It is ironic that the biggest liars always think its everyone else.

go get the post of mine you claim exists.

not one lie from me in the 15 years I have been talking to these people.

produce one if you claim I have lied

oh and fuck you mott

Don’t mind Peridiot...he’s one our misanthropic moderators known as Billy...aka...Captain Billy. Billy is a former Marine who served in Iraq and currently lives in another war zone...Metro Detroit. Accordingly Billy is about as warm and congenial as a brass toilet seat.

Now to be fair Billy does come from the woe begotten foul hell hole known as Michigan and is a card carrying libertarian which means he’s about as politically relevant as a eunuch in a whore house. As such Billy is the most fair and unbiased person on all of JPP. He hates everyone. “Don’t Fuck Up” he says to all new members and is the closest you’ll get to a friendly greeting from him.

Despite all that Billy served our nation with unqualified honor and patriotism in our armed services during an unpopular war and is a hero to me.

Go fuck yourself.

She is ok until her stock of lithium runs out, which is seemingly more frequent these days.

what will you change your name to when trumpys is frog marched out of the office and your republicans are gutter hugging for the next two decades?

Hi Mason!

Cheers!
Jq
Contrary to most boards, socks are encouraged here.

Back