New Mexico Governor Suspends 1st Amendment...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Here is the link...

6501f2a7e4c856501f2a7e4c86.jpg

ALBUQUERQUE, NM — Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham called yet another news conference to announce she was now suspending the First Amendment to silence the heavy criticism she has received for suspending the Second Amendment.

"I am officially declaring that people criticizing me for stripping constitutional rights is a public health emergency," she said when making the controversial announcement. "Due to the terrifying response to my second amendment decision, I am feeling really bad about myself and now have no choice but to suspend the First Amendment as well. So…you know…be quiet. QUIET!"

(And yes, I know it is satire)...

Here is the link...

ALBUQUERQUE, NM — Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham called yet another news conference to announce she was now suspending the First Amendment to silence the heavy criticism she has received for suspending the Second Amendment.

"I am officially declaring that people criticizing me for stripping constitutional rights is a public health emergency," she said when making the controversial announcement. "Due to the terrifying response to my second amendment decision, I am feeling really bad about myself and now have no choice but to suspend the First Amendment as well. So…you know…be quiet. QUIET!"

Satire is supposed to be funny.

Here is the link...

you should have included the next sentence......
The assembled members of the media, now having the freedom of the press suspended, remained awkwardly silent for the duration of the press conference.

Here is the link...

Golly!

another interesting article from the Bee.....
WASHINGTON, D.C. — The Democratic Party was left scrambling for a replacement today, as long-time faithful Senator Mitt Romney of Utah announced he would not be seeking re-election.

"This is a huge blow for the Democratic Party," said Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer. "Romney has been one of our most reliable senators. He will be sorely missed."

When we finally get around to writing

an actually functional constitution for our republic,

let's try to get it right the first time

so that it won't require too many amendments.

We should have smart enough lawyers to do that now.

10 more generations of your line couldn't be half as smart as any one of the founders

i'm always amused about the left wanting to rewrite the Constitution because it restricts government too much.......it's laughable that you idiots think you know better than the founders as if you've experienced tyranny before.

Funny how “Damocles” didn’t include the actual source, but rather snuck it in under “here’s the link,” just saying

i'm always amused about the left wanting to rewrite the Constitution because it restricts government too much.......it's laughable that you idiots think you know better than the founders as if you've experienced tyranny before.

We've experienced stupidity--tyranny's big brother.

Here is the link...

You mean the bunch of old white slave owners that wouldn't allow women to vote? Those Founding Fathers?

They're trying to be the tyrants. Little do they know they'll be serfs right next to everyone else.

You mean the bunch of old white slave owners that wouldn't allow women to vote? Those Founding Fathers?

i guess that whole revolutionary war and US Constitution crap is just crap, then, right? If you hate the founding fathers so much, why don't you just fucking leave?

i guess that whole revolutionary war and US Constitution crap is just crap, then, right? If you hate the founding fathers so much, why don't you just fucking leave?

I don't hate them. I just don't worship them like you do. The Constitution is genius, but times change, and the Constitution must change to meet those times. That went completely over your little pea brain, didn't it sparky?

Back