New Mexico Governor Suspends 1st Amendment...

sure sounds like you do......

what 'changes' do you think need to be made to meet 'these' times? BE SPECIFIC, feminazi

2nd amendment. We've already dealt with the Founding Fathers abhorrent practice of owning slaves by modifying the Constitution. I'm sure you hate that. We also got rid of their male chauvinist attitude towards women voting. And their elite practice of allowing only land owners to vote. Did you know we have amended the Constitution 17 times since the Bill of Rights? You believe we should have never amended the Constitution. Because you are an idiot.

It sounds like I hate them? Poor little snowflake.

2nd amendment. We've already dealt with the Founding Fathers abhorrent practice of owning slaves by modifying the Constitution. I'm sure you hate that. We also got rid of their male chauvinist attitude towards women voting. And their elite practice of allowing only land owners to vote. Did you know we have amended the Constitution 17 times since the Bill of Rights? You believe we should have never amended the Constitution. Because you are an idiot.

It sounds like I hate them? Poor little snowflake.

yes, you do hate them. You SIMPly try to make it look like you don't.

you think we should 'amend' the 2nd Amendment.........to what? erase the original intent of the 2nd? second guess those founders intent of the 2nd because they were white slave owning 'MISOGYNISTS!!!!!!'

you think we should 'amend' the 2nd Amendment.........to what? erase the original intent of the 2nd? second guess those founders intent of the 2nd because they were white slave owning 'MISOGYNISTS!!!!!!'

Hey, is that you Kreskin?

ROTFLMFAO!!! You really are a moronic twit, aren't you?

so you have no reasonable answer to the question..........i'm not surprised. most feminists are guided by emotions and not logic or reason.

So, should women be allowed to vote? The Founding Fathers said no. Are black people human beings? The Founding Fathers said no. Should we have a popular vote for Senators? The Founding Fathers said no. Can you own slaves? The Founding Fathers said 'Hell yes!!! Fuck them too if you feel like it' Should we ban alcohol? Or maybe unban alcohol. Should 18 year olds be allowed to vote? Founding Fathers said no.

Yes, they certainly were thoroughly modern, weren't they?

I own you.

So, should women be allowed to vote? The Founding Fathers said no.
so do a lot of traditional and feminine women...........

Are black people human beings? The Founding Fathers said no.
SOME of them said no.

Should we have a popular vote for Senators? The Founding Fathers said no.
the 17th Amendment should be repealed, yes. there was a very good reason they said no.

Can you own slaves? The Founding Fathers said 'Hell yes!!! Fuck them too if you feel like it'
I see that I was absolutely correct about feminists using emotion instead of logic and reason.

I own you.
my dear, you couldn't own the lint in your belly button........that's how far off the reservation you are.

Here is the link...

6501f2a7e4c856501f2a7e4c86.jpg

ALBUQUERQUE, NM — Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham called yet another news conference to announce she was now suspending the First Amendment to silence the heavy criticism she has received for suspending the Second Amendment.

"I am officially declaring that people criticizing me for stripping constitutional rights is a public health emergency," she said when making the controversial announcement. "Due to the terrifying response to my second amendment decision, I am feeling really bad about myself and now have no choice but to suspend the First Amendment as well. So…you know…be quiet. QUIET!"

(And yes, I know it is satire)...

:laugh:

so do a lot of traditional and feminine women...........

SOME of them said no.

the 17th Amendment should be repealed, yes. there was a very good reason they said no.

I see that I was absolutely correct about feminists using emotion instead of logic and reason.

my dear, you couldn't own the lint in your belly button........that's how far off the reservation you are.

The Antebellum South is calling you home.

When we finally get around to writing

an actually functional constitution for our republic,

let's try to get it right the first time

so that it won't require too many amendments.

We should have smart enough lawyers to do that now.

How is the current one dysfunctional? Elaborate and discuss.

Here is the link...

6501f2a7e4c856501f2a7e4c86.jpg

ALBUQUERQUE, NM — Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham called yet another news conference to announce she was now suspending the First Amendment to silence the heavy criticism she has received for suspending the Second Amendment.

"I am officially declaring that people criticizing me for stripping constitutional rights is a public health emergency," she said when making the controversial announcement. "Due to the terrifying response to my second amendment decision, I am feeling really bad about myself and now have no choice but to suspend the First Amendment as well. So…you know…be quiet. QUIET!"

(And yes, I know it is satire)...

When you can't argue with facts, argue with . . . satire.

Or something.

What's your point here?

I have written innumerable posts on the subject.
Before I make the effort to repeat myself,
somebody a lot more important will need to ask.:laugh:

So you have no idea and just make your bullshit up as you go. I wish I could say I was surprised, but alas, with you, NiftyNitWit, it comes as no surprise. :palm:

History has shown that the 2A is a stupid concept. For example, the 2A didn't prevent the federal government from infringing upon the rights of Japanese and Italian Americans during WW2, nor does it prevent the NSA from infringing upon your and my 4A rights.

Since guns don't prevent tyranny, what good is the 2A?

Back