New Option in your Control Panel

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
In "Edit Options" you can now choose to enable censorship.

This will work only for new posts, not for those that you have already seen "the naughty bits" of...

If you have enabled this and see words that you think should be added to the list, give me a PM and we'll decide whether we should add it to the list or you are just too sensitive...

;)

Enjoy a new option for the time being.

(Also, if you have it enabled then turn it off, the old posts will still appear to be censored until post cache has cleared. And no, I don't remember how long post cache is kept and at this time have no plans of finding out. I read the board uncensored.)

Also, if you have it enabled it will change your post if you use one of the words on the list and it will be seen by everybody as asterisks, forever indelible in the database.

Damo it doesn't say which words are on the current list, so how can I know if I want to enable it or not?
You just want to see me cuss.... :cig:

So be it.

The current list consists of these words:

fuck shit asshole cunt nigger

You just want to see me cuss.... :cig:

So be it.

The current list consists of these words:

fuck shit asshole cunt nigger

are you kidding? Well, I can't enable it if you're going to censor fuck through it. I am always fucking all over the place on here.

Well, I agree with the last two, and I think it's nice that you give people the choice.

Can we sensor the word "Dixie" instead? Let me ask you this, before you decide...who wants a Dixie when you can have a good fuck?

LMAO!!

Tell us more about "I am always fucking all over the place on here."

I must have missed those threads. I mean, I know you have an obsessive following of stalkers and pervs, but I didn't know you were fucking all over the place.

LMAO!!

Tell us more about "I am always fucking all over the place on here."

I must have missed those threads. I mean, I know you have an obsessive following of stalkers and pervs, but I didn't know you were fucking all over the place.

LOL I don't have any stalkers or pervs. You know that freaking SF started that rumor by saying "your stalker boy", but it's not true!

LOL I don't have any stalkers or pervs. You know that freaking SF started that rumor by saying "your stalker boy", but it's not true!

No stalkers or pervs? Dammit, thats just not right.

I guess I will have to become a stalker AND a perv. Although, I did see that Yurt has your name under his avatar.

Oh yeah, I dont' pay any attention to that kind of silliness though.

Ouch, that would be a bitter blow to my fragile male ego to be ignored when I was stalking and perving. Jeez, talk about ruining a guy's fun.

:mun:

Back