New Option in your Control Panel

Oh, Darla's thing about "hissy" being reserved for women was because of my distasteful and long list of alternative names?
Nah, she just assumes that I used the word only because of her. She's personalizing things. There are many men who get into equal binds for the c-word.

Well, if all the sensitives agree I'll edit the list to match.

I think it would be better if it would just hide the posts with the n or c word in them. It would, quite frankly, be as derogatory to see the !@#$ as to see ****.

And if people want to star out **** they could do that too, but most of the women and black people here don't care about that. Maybe a few parents would. The two should be separate options though - one for "sensitive" words (that stars them out) and another for "ultra-sensitive" slurs (that hides the posts).

Last edited:
I think it would be better if it would just hide the posts with the n or c word in them. It would, quite frankly, be as derogatory to see the !@#$ as to see ****.

And if people want to star out **** they could do that too, but most of the women and black people here don't care about that. Maybe a few parents would. The two should be separate options though - one for "sensitive" words (that stars them out) and another for "ultra-sensitive" slurs (that hides the posts).
I am working on adding a personalized ignore list where you can actually make their threads disappear if they start them, basically block people out entirely if you wish.

It's taking me some coding time though.

Back