Slip N' Slide?

Spasm Chasm?

Va Jay Jay?

Yoni?

Snatch?

Sperm Shack?

Tunnel of Love?

Wookie?

Nah, just the word "cunt" as it seems to make people have hissy fits everywhere.

I was always told it was a sign that you're doing it right if a lady has a hissy fit while one is mouthing cunt.

Nothing in my world is certain anymore. :(

I was always told it was a sign that you're doing it right if a lady has a hissy fit while one is mouthing cunt.

Nothing in my world is certain anymore. :(

Well, hearing her start to snore is still a solid sign that you are doing it wrong. So some things haven't changed.

Nah, just the word "cunt" as it seems to make people have hissy fits everywhere.

Well so does the n word, it has caused outbursts here from males...but I guess the word "hissy" is saved for women, or specifically for me, since I have broken your ingenious code.

Well so does the n word, it has caused outbursts here from males...but I guess the word "hissy" is saved for women, or specifically for me, since I have broken your ingenious code.

No, I have seen Dixie throw hissy fits too. And some other "guys".

But good job on the code, Darla.

Nah, if somebody made an equal list with the n-word's equivalents I would have answered about the hissy fits I get for those too.

Hissy fit has nothing to do with the sex of a person.

Nah, if somebody made an equal list with the n-word's equivalents I would have answered about the hissy fits I get for those too.

Hissy fit has nothing to do with the sex of a person.

Oh, Darla's thing about "hissy" being reserved for women was because of my distasteful and long list of alternative names?

Back