New Private Conservative/Liberal Forums on JPP

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
JPP has added two new forums. There is a private conservative forum, and a private liberal forum.

If you ever wanted a space to just talk to your fellow compatriots, this is what that is for.

This still should still be considered experimental and we aren't sure if we will keep this long term. Maybe just for the election. We dont' really want to factionalize this site too much or have things get too echo chambery, so right now consider this a test run. We'll see how it goes and adjust from there.

Some people have been pre-invited based on being obviously liberal/conservative, and also I just went down the list of who was currently online in last 24 hours.

Qualifications for entry into one of the two forums are:

1. Have an account older than 6 months (younger alt accounts are fine as long as the main account is known to have been here longer than 6 months).
2. Only liberals can go to the liberal forum. Conservatives to the conservative forum. We will generally use the honor system for this, but we will also use a "we know it when we see it standard" i.e. ILA wont get access to the liberal forum and TTQ isn't getting access to the conservative forum. Beyond that, we dont intend to gatekeep.
3. To get access, simply post in this thread for what forum you would like access to. (eventually we'll have a dedicated public invite request thread)
4. "But what If I am a special snowflake/libertarian/centrist/precious moderate? Where is the forum for me?" - Pick one.

which forum you want

I better stay away....I am like Bret Weinstein..."I am a progressive, but I am most certainly NOT one of those kinds of progressives, those marxist scum who swiped the name".

Then I add to the problem by being part of the Rebellion against the Elites....I took Trump as leader of the Rebellion and voted for him, have aggressively supported him since 9.10.15.

Minds Melt

JPP has added two new forums. There is a private conservative forum, and a private liberal forum.

If you ever wanted a space to just talk to your fellow compatriots, this is what that is for.

This still should still be considered experimental and we aren't sure if we will keep this long term. Maybe just for the election. We dont' really want to factionalize this site too much or have things get too echo chambery, so right now consider this a test run. We'll see how it goes and adjust from there.

Some people have been pre-invited based on being obviously liberal/conservative, and also I just went down the list of who was currently online in last 24 hours.

1. Have an account older than 6 months (younger alt accounts are fine as long as the main account is known to have been here longer than 6 months).
2. Only liberals can go to the liberal forum. Conservatives to the conservative forum. We will generally use the honor system for this, but we will also use a "we know it when we see it standard" i.e. ILA wont get access to the liberal forum and TTQ isn't getting access to the conservative forum. Beyond that, we dont intend to gatekeep.
3. To get access, simply post in this thread for what forum you would like access to. (eventually we'll have a dedicated public invite request thread)
4. "But what If I am a special snowflake/libertarian/centrist/precious moderate? Where is the forum for me?" - Pick one.

Not having to read through troll threads to find something does sound nice. Well, besides Watermark and Guno. I'm in.

I better stay away....I am like Bret Weinstein..."I am a progressive, but I am most certainly NOT one of those kinds of progressives, those marxist scum who swiped the name".

Then I add to the problem by being part of the Rebellion against the Elites....I took Trump as leader of the Rebellion and voted for him, have aggressively supported him since 9.10.15.

Minds Melt

we have a lot of chill leftists on this forum. but i hear you about those SJWs. they are the worst. If you change your mind let me know

Not having to read through troll threads to find something does sound nice. Well, besides Watermark and Guno. I'm in.

Don't be a Stooge. This is Grind forming his New Red Army by using the Trumptopian 'Loyalty Test'. We already know JPP is a Den of Fascists and Christian Nationalists.
You've already been 'marked' for purging once Grind gets his Internet Thugs into All Positions of Power.

Hello BRUTALITOPS,

I'll take liberal, where sensible and sincere people can be found.

Back