New Private Conservative/Liberal Forums on JPP

Blame that on the Dem (government) supported educational system.

And the citizens who have allowed this program that was operational in 1985, I know because I saw it working at the Michigan State University school of education. The "grab the young and indoctrinate them, make their heads right and thus we can get to UTOPIA" plan was never a very good secret.

Snowflakes? The forum has been unreadable with all the troll spamming.

'Troll spamming'? Those are the Trumptonian Christian Nationalists. They REALLY believe that by turning the Country into a Fascist Theocracy and installing Christian Sharia, America will be better off.

You may not be aware of this, but JPP had a recent Poll:

52% - Trump.
33% - Biden.
15% - Undecided/Third Party.

So Conservatives here at JPP hold the Advantage.

Jack, we have sock accounts here. We liberals don't care much about illegitimate polls where people can vote multiple times. In addition, I have to imagine Grinds 40 either includes older posters that don't post lately or includes socks. I'd say we'd be lucky to have 23 regular liberals.

Jack, we have sock accounts here. We liberals don't care much about illegitimate polls where people can vote multiple times. In addition, I have to imagine Grinds 40 either includes older posters that don't post lately or includes socks. I'd say we'd be lucky to have 23 regular liberals.

so you're saying it's rigged? the system is rigged? sounds like a conspiracy theory.

Hello Crocodile,

Agreed, those thi9ngs are useless

So this is basically an 'Ignore List'.

I think it's more of a thread ban list where those banned can't even see the thread. Fair enough. This is a business and good businesses provide what the customers want. If they want an echo chamber or a place to gossip about others, then it's smart to give them what they want. :)

I think the Poll accurately reflects JPP.

I think it's more of a thread ban list where those banned can't even see the thread. Fair enough. This is a business and good businesses provide what the customers want. If they want an echo chamber or a place to gossip about others, then it's smart to give them what they want. :)

Agree.

Back