New Private Conservative/Liberal Forums on JPP

I request to be ln the liberal forum. Im pro union. anti Zionist. im pro choice for the first timester. I didn't vote for trump. whats the litmus test?

This from the person that said Mason had innumerable socks. USFreedom911 rode that ditty of yours for months claiming he knew who the socks where. There are plenty of socks though. Teflon has about 4 accounts including his original. Mason has about the same, and I have two that were mostly just used because they were supposedly Mason. Vandermolen has a few but he definitely uses a VPN. I would probably use one too after all his bans from this and that. However, you're a dead giveaway when you haunt the same off-topic discussion when you show up. Several permabanned people had several socks as well. Dachshund has one that's totally obvious since he signs his posts. Plenty of noobs showing up and quickly disappearing as well. That's usually indicative of someone trying a new account out and is usually done by trolls.

Yes yes, everyone is a sock and a troll and they all disagree with you. It's such a shocking series of coincidences.

Really?

Because I'd swear that I also summed up YOUR entire personality in one sentence, and explained why YOU are so unhappy with life.

Amazing how things look so different from different perspectives.

I get a kick out of morons like you who think they know all about the lives of people they only "know" from online forums and social media.

Idiot.

You are free to think anything you like, but the fact remains this is your summation of every post you make:
...The only reason to come to a forum like this is to argue and piss people off...

BAM! 'Loyalty Test'. Make a Decision 'Asshat'. (Blue Team/Red Team)

We could make an unaffiliated forum... If we see enough of a call for it that is. Wouldn't want a forum where Asshat was talking to himself.

its fucking retarded.

sometimes I like to argue about zionism or globalist stupidity with neocons.

sometimes I like to argue with authoritarian leftists about free speech and gun rights, and globalist idiocy.

why are they making the board shitty?

where's damo?

I'm here. The forum isn't changing from what I see. Folks seem to post most things where everybody gets to weigh in, AHZ...

We could make an unaffiliated forum... If we see enough of a call for it that is. Wouldn't want a forum where Asshat was talking to himself.

Maybe one just for Assholes. :)

Given the choice, I'd volunteer for the "unaffiliated" given it's moderated as such like an APP forum. Otherwise, I'd still prefer the conservative side.

Well, as I see it, you have the normal political forum of JPP, where people come to discuss 'politics'.
Then, you have a Special Snowflake Forum, where people can congregate that have similar views and can keep stroking their egos.
Maybe calling these New Forums: Red Team Circle Jerk/Blue Team Circle Jerk, would be more an accurate identifier?

No need for a 'Unaffiliated Form', JPP Forum works for most of us.

Question: Did you, Grind, Billy, Roger Stone, and the Russians come up with this idea? (asking for a friend)

You are free to think anything you like, but the fact remains this is your summation of every post you make:

And you are free to think anything you like, but the fact remains that the main difference between you and I on the subject is that, unlike you, I am honest and not too chickenshit to admit that like most others who spend time on political message boards, I enjoy pissing people off.

And speaking of admitting one's reason for posting here, aren't you the one who, just days ago posted the following....?

I'm here for the funsies and have never made a secret of it. My main fun is poking at stuff-shirt assholes and hypocrites. I confess to deriving joy from watching them squeal like a pig.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?146803-Pictures-of-the-Ho&p=3847208#post3847208

IOW.... your summation of every post you make. :palm:

:laugh: Gawd, I love hoisting "...stuff-shirt assholes and hypocrites." like you on their own petards!!!! :laugh:

:fu: Fuck with the bull, you get the horns, sonny BOY. :fu:

And you are free to think anything you like, but the fact remains that the main difference between you and I on the subject is that, unlike you, I am honest and not too chickenshit to admit that like most others who spend time on political message boards, I enjoy pissing people off.

And speaking of admitting one's reason for posting here, aren't you the one who, just days ago posted the following....?

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?146803-Pictures-of-the-Ho&p=3847208#post3847208

:laugh: Gawd, I love hoisting "...stuff-shirt assholes and hypocrites." like you on their own petards!!!! :laugh:

This really pisses me off :laugh:

Soooooo you are so politically correct that you can't tell the difference between a joke NSFW Off-Topic thread titled "Pictures of the Ho" and a thread about choosing which forum you'd like to join?

How much life experience do you have, Nomad? Have you ever been out in the world past your own city? County? State? Did you go to college or did you drop out?

No shit. They finally got Stevie under control, then Terrie4Trump pops up and has diarrhea-of-the-keyboard everywhere. *sigh*
I'm curious about that one. Stevie and IBDa had a lot of similarities which is a good reason to think they were related sock accounts. OTOH, ITN, IBDa and gfm7175 are so close they all probably came out of the same pus... womb.

Terri strikes me more as one of Don/ILA/Hiden accounts. Too much anger, not enough intellect. INT may be a psychotic nutjob, but I think he's normal intelligence or higher.

Back