New Private Conservative/Liberal Forums on JPP

I think it's more of a thread ban list where those banned can't even see the thread. Fair enough. This is a business and good businesses provide what the customers want. If they want an echo chamber or a place to gossip about others, then it's smart to give them what they want. :)

No, it's perfect to have a side place without right-wing trolls spamming. Liberals don't just agree with each other either. I'm religious, pro-life, and not very liberal on the trans issue. Just look at yourself in comparison to the average conservative.

I think it's more of a thread ban list where those banned can't even see the thread. Fair enough. This is a business and good businesses provide what the customers want. If they want an echo chamber or a place to gossip about others, then it's smart to give them what they want. :)
No, it's perfect to have a side place without right-wing trolls spamming. Liberals don't just agree with each other either. I'm religious, pro-life, and not very liberal on the trans issue. Just look at yourself in comparison to the average conservative.
No? What did I say that was wrong?

Perfect or not, it's good of the forum to provide the option. Life is all about options and it's good for a forum, or a government, to increase the options for everyone. When they seek to limit options, that is, IMO, acting to limit the freedoms of others. Common sense applies.

No? What did I say that was wrong?

Perfect or not, it's good of the forum to provide the option. Life is all about options and it's good for a forum, or a government, to increase the options for everyone. When they seek to limit options, that is, IMO, acting to limit the freedoms of others. Common sense applies.

its fucking retarded.

sometimes I like to argue about zionism or globalist stupidity with neocons.

sometimes I like to argue with authoritarian leftists about free speech and gun rights, and globalist idiocy.

why are they making the board shitty?

where's damo?

its fucking retarded.

sometimes I like to argue with authoritarian leftists about free speech and gun rights, and globalist idiocy.

where's damo?

What is stopping you from doing so? Why are you whining about what others do? How does this hurt your flabby millennial ass?

Jack, we have sock accounts here. We liberals don't care much about illegitimate polls where people can vote multiple times. In addition, I have to imagine Grinds 40 either includes older posters that don't post lately or includes socks. I'd say we'd be lucky to have 23 regular liberals.

Not everyone you disagree with is a sock. In fact, almost nobody is.

JPP has added two new forums. There is a private conservative forum, and a private liberal forum.

If you ever wanted a space to just talk to your fellow compatriots, this is what that is for.

This still should still be considered experimental and we aren't sure if we will keep this long term. Maybe just for the election. We dont' really want to factionalize this site too much or have things get too echo chambery, so right now consider this a test run. We'll see how it goes and adjust from there.

Some people have been pre-invited based on being obviously liberal/conservative, and also I just went down the list of who was currently online in last 24 hours.

Qualifications for entry into one of the two forums are:

1. Have an account older than 6 months (younger alt accounts are fine as long as the main account is known to have been here longer than 6 months).
2. Only liberals can go to the liberal forum. Conservatives to the conservative forum. We will generally use the honor system for this, but we will also use a "we know it when we see it standard" i.e. ILA wont get access to the liberal forum and TTQ isn't getting access to the conservative forum. Beyond that, we dont intend to gatekeep.
3. To get access, simply post in this thread for what forum you would like access to. (eventually we'll have a dedicated public invite request thread)[/B]
4. "But what If I am a special snowflake/libertarian/centrist/precious moderate? Where is the forum for me?" - Pick one.

Sounds boring as shit.

Kinda like the APP forum.

The only reason to come to a forum like this is to argue and piss people off.

I doubt I'll be posting in either one.

its fucking retarded.

where's damo?

you can still do all that. nothing has changed from your perspective so why do you care

What’s the purpose, forums are suppose to be an exchange of ideas, just agreeing with some one with the same views as yours is inane

grind. or brutalitopsfuckface is stopoing me.

this doesn't effectively serve my forum needs.

the customer is always right, jerkoff.

What the fuck is "stopoing"?

There's an easy solution even for snowflakes like you: Don't participate. ;)

JPP has added two new forums. There is a private conservative forum, and a private liberal forum....

Request that membership be limited to the primary/single IP account; letting multiple sock puppets post would just make it more bullshit.

What’s the purpose, forums are suppose to be an exchange of ideas, just agreeing with some one with the same views as yours is inane

So the Liberals can plan their pink pussy hat parades in private while the Conservatives discuss the pros and cons of the AK-47 over the AR-15. :)

Last edited:
Sounds boring as shit.

Kinda like the APP forum.

The only reason to come to a forum like this is to argue and piss people off.

I doubt I'll be posting in either one.
Dude, you just summed up your entire personality in one sentence. Kudos. .....and it explains why you're so unhappy with life.

1) what is the purpose of a threadban or an ignore feature? we are just providing additional options to those that wish to use them
2) There is still plenty I disagree with fellow conservatives on. Sometimes there is value in debating among in groups about key issues. Some find value in that. If you don't, that's fine too. Not everyone is the same

No one is being forced to use these forums. If you dont want to use them, you dont have to. It wont change your day

Not everyone you disagree with is a sock. In fact, almost nobody is.

This from the person that said Mason had innumerable socks. USFreedom911 rode that ditty of yours for months claiming he knew who the socks where. There are plenty of socks though. Teflon has about 4 accounts including his original. Mason has about the same, and I have two that were mostly just used because they were supposedly Mason. Vandermolen has a few but he definitely uses a VPN. I would probably use one too after all his bans from this and that. However, you're a dead giveaway when you haunt the same off-topic discussion when you show up. Several permabanned people had several socks as well. Dachshund has one that's totally obvious since he signs his posts. Plenty of noobs showing up and quickly disappearing as well. That's usually indicative of someone trying a new account out and is usually done by trolls.

Dude, you just summed up your entire personality in one sentence. Kudos. .....and it explains why you're so unhappy with life.

Really?

Because I'd swear that I also summed up YOUR entire personality in one sentence, and explained why YOU are so unhappy with life.

Amazing how things look so different from different perspectives.

I get a kick out of morons like you who think they know all about the lives of people they only "know" from online forums and social media.

Idiot.

Back