New Private Conservative/Liberal Forums on JPP

I'm curious about that one. Stevie and IBDa had a lot of similarities which is a good reason to think they were related sock accounts. OTOH, ITN, IBDa and gfm7175 are so close they all probably came out of the same pus... womb.

Terri strikes me more as one of Don/ILA/Hiden accounts. Too much anger, not enough intellect. INT may be a psychotic nutjob, but I think he's normal intelligence or higher.

I feel a dissertation coming on. :laugh:

"Florida Man" got himself banned already.

Soooooo you are so politically correct that you can't tell the difference between a joke NSFW Off-Topic thread titled "Pictures of the Ho" and a thread about choosing which forum you'd like to join?

You obviously don't pay very close attention, do you?

One of the last things I am is politically correct.

But that aside, the topic of the thread and what forum it's in have zero to do with anything.

You said that you come here for basically the same reason that I said is the only reason to come to forums like this.

Dumbass.

How much life experience do you have, Nomad? Have you ever been out in the world past your own city? County? State? Did you go to college or did you drop out?

Not that it has anything to do with anything, but 'yes' to all questions in bolded text.

Just another one of your usual irrelevancies.

I knew you were a closet liberal. A POE destroying Christianity and conservatism with your bullshit posts.

Sad, but it's good for you to come out of the closet. You should do it more often.

the stuff I found in your closet is unbelievable......for $100 I promise not to tell anyone.....

You obviously don't pay very close attention, do you?

One of the last things I am is politically correct......

Sooooo all you are all upset over the difference between a mod thread and a joke thread but claim you aren't PC? WTF?

Let's cut to the chase here: Did you mean what you said? Yes or no, please. As for my comment, no, I didn't mean it. It was a joke thread.

LOL

I saw that. Woot!

<speaks in best British science documentary narrator guy voice> Every four years upon the center of the North American continent, there begins a wonder of nature not seen anywhere else.

One by one, stones rolls aside. Rotten leaves are thrust upward. Caves are opened. It is the Great Hatching of the American Internet Troll!

These tiny twisted creatures will swarm to sources of nourishment -- Fox, Breitbart, Limbaugh, OANN -- where they will feast upon their most desired foods.

Only then will they grow strong and invade the very source of their life force -- The Internet! There they will seek out mates (almost always of the same sex), and engage in the mating ritual known as Pissing Off Liberals. This emits toxins that seep throughout the body politic of the organisms on this continent, and slowly poison it.

After years of intensive study, scientists are still puzzled at this strange phenomenon. Why does it only occur in the center of the N. American continent? Why does it garner billions of dollars in revenue for its hosts? Most of all -- how can any organism with such virulent parasites survive?

<speaks in best British science documentary narrator guy voice> Every four years upon the center of the North American continent, there begins a wonder of nature not seen anywhere else.

One by one, stones rolls aside. Rotten leaves are thrust upward. Caves are opened. It is the Great Hatching of the American Internet Troll!

These tiny twisted creatures will swarm to sources of nourishment -- Fox, Breitbart, Limbaugh, OANN -- where they will feast upon their most desired foods.

Only then will they grow strong and invade the very source of their life force -- The Internet! There they will seek out mates (almost always of the same sex), and engage in the mating ritual known as Pissing Off Liberals. This emits toxins that seep throughout the body politic of the organisms on this continent, and slowly poison it.

After years of intensive study, scientists are still puzzled at this strange phenomenon. Why does it only occur in the center of the N. American continent? Why does it garner billions of dollars in revenue for its hosts? Most of all -- how can any organism with such virulent parasites survive?

An excellent transcription! I'd like to see the entire documentary to see what they find. My guess is that they've always been here and are only an evolutionary offshoot of the species Homo Assholitus. Cable news gave the ones in central North America with a rich feeding source as your transcription stated. Access to the Internet allowed this branch of Homo Assholitus to fester evolve into the American Internet Troll offshoot.
Well, that's my theory at least. :)

Sooooo all you are all upset over the difference between a mod thread and a joke thread but claim you aren't PC? WTF?

What makes you think I'm upset?

You're the one who's got your panties in a wad over something I said about why I post on forums like JPP.

And I still don't see how being PC has anything to do with it.

You aren't very good at this shit, are you?

Let's cut to the chase here: Did you mean what you said? Yes or no, please. As for my comment, no, I didn't mean it. It was a joke thread.

When I said what?

That 'the only reason to hang around these political forums like this is to argue and piss people off' or something to that effect?

Sure, why not.

Good a reason as any.

Why do you come here?

To change people's minds and open their eyes with with your brilliance and insight? :laugh:

Fail.

What makes you think I'm upset?

You're the one who's got your panties in a wad over something I said about why I post on forums like JPP.

And I still don't see how being PC has anything to do with it.

You aren't very good at this shit, are you?

When I said what?

That 'the only reason to hang around these political forums like this is to argue and piss people off' or something to that effect?

Sure, why not.

Good a reason as any.

Why do you come here?

To change people's minds and open their eyes with with your brilliance and insight? :laugh:

Fail.

The fact you brought it up for starters. If you want to view my criticism of your comment as being notable, that's your choice.

Hence the difference; you're serious about your statement and I was not about mine. What I don't understand is why it pisses you off when I bring that up on this and other threads?

That's grandma's wedding dress

wkkk.jpg
it's surprising your father was ever born.......

Last edited:
The fact you brought it up for starters.

People bring up a lot of things.

Do you comment on everything everybody says or just the ones whose attention you crave?

If you want to view my criticism of your comment as being notable, that's your choice.

I've never viewed anything you've ever said as either notable or noteworthy.

Hence the difference; you're serious about your statement and I was not about mine.

So in other words, you're a liar and you don't mean anything you say.

Got it.

What I don't understand is why it pisses you off when I bring that up on this and other threads?

I'm not pissed off.

I'm bemused at your lame, weak attempts to get the better of me.

Forget about it.

You're in a gunfight with no ammo here, son.

Back