New Private Conservative/Liberal Forums on JPP

Nah, the idea was from someone else. I just let experiments happen. If it sucks we make it go away, if folks like it and use it, then we keep it.

OK. :) Maybe USF will come back. And Legina. Our Delicate Snowflakes need a Safe Place to Broadcast from. :thumbsup:

Are you retarded?

Or just thick headed?

[video=youtube;tMe3WDmxBEI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMe3WDmxBEI

That's you applying for the job, isn't it? :laugh:
Neither, but it's interesting to see you act like Truth Detector, Teflon Don and the other raging people.

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Yeah, good point.

What would stop people from using socks to be in both the liberal-only and the conservative-only forums?

Thanks.

Another good point. Nothing appears to stop a person using socks to be in both forums.

Won't work. RWWJ Nazis will just troll the moderate-liberal one. Maybe vice versa too.
But there is no way those juvenile racist traitors with no lives or incomes will resist
use of sock puppets or simply select the wrong forum to disrupt.

Put me down for the not Stormfront selection anyway.

Won't work. RWWJ Nazis will just troll the moderate-liberal one. Maybe vice versa too.
But there is no way those juvenile racist traitors with no lives or incomes will resist

You ARE an idiot. Congratulations. :palm:

I'm still waiting to see if being pro-Confederate remains your only claim to the conservative forum.

Show me your Hall Monitor belt and maybe I'll tell you.

4erhtw.jpg

we have a lot of chill leftists on this forum. but i hear you about those SJWs. they are the worst. If you change your mind let me know

Define "leftist" please. Is it anyone left of center on any issue? Left on most issues? Labels themselves as such? Left of Teflon Don? Something else?

the liberal forum currently has like 40 members to the conservative 20 D:

Is there a public list?

I put you down as a cowardly pussy the moment you started crying when I didn't accept your "because I said" defense about what you do.

I put you down as a cowardly pussy the moment you started crying when I didn't accept your "because I said" defense about what you do.

Of course you do. You have an angry, violent nature as discussed in other threads.

Back