New Private Conservative/Liberal Forums on JPP

Of course you do. You have an angry, violent nature as discussed in other threads.

You claimed that in other threads but have yet to show proof of your claim.

Much like you, Micawber is a pussy. He made some claim about having done triathlons and when he showed some generic bullshit claiming it was proof, he whined like a little bitch when I didn't accept his "because I said so" claim.

You claimed that in other threads but have yet to show proof of your claim.

Much like you, Micawber is a pussy. He made some claim about having done triathlons and when he showed some generic bullshit claiming it was proof, he whined like a little bitch when I didn't accept his "because I said so" claim.

Others can see the violent, aggressive, angry and racist nature of your posts. That's why most ignore you. It's stupid of you to consider that fact that others rarely discuss things with you as acceptance of your violent and racist beliefs.

Others can see the violent, aggressive, angry and racist nature of your posts. That's why most ignore you. It's stupid of you to consider that fact that others rarely discuss things with you as acceptance of your violent and racist beliefs.

They ignore because they're cowards. They make up excuses so as to fool a coward like you.

I'm still seeing no proof of your claim only false statements designed to make you feel better about being a miserable little sock.

They ignore because they're cowards. They make up excuses so as to fool a coward like you.

I'm still seeing no proof of your claim only false statements designed to make you feel better about being a miserable little sock.

I have no doubt that is exactly the excuse you give yourself, but let's look at this for a minute. They're cowards because they won't talk to you but, according to you, I'm a coward for talking to you. Doesn't that strike you as slightly irrational, son?

You are free to ignore your own posts as evidence. Others do not, that's why they ignore you as a lost cause. I do not believe you are a lost cause. You are rational and old enough to know better. What you do is entirely up to you. As Pastor Charles Swindoll once said "Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% how you react to it."

https://www.insight.org/about/chuck-swindoll

"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes."

Attitude-1-300x300.png

I have no doubt that is exactly the excuse you give yourself, but let's look at this for a minute. They're cowards because they won't talk to you but, according to you, I'm a coward for talking to you. Doesn't that strike you as slightly irrational, son?

You are free to ignore your own posts as evidence. Others do not, that's why they ignore you as a lost cause. I do not believe you are a lost cause. You are rational and old enough to know better. What you do is entirely up to you. As Pastor Charles Swindoll once said "Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% how you react to it."

https://www.insight.org/about/chuck-swindoll

"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes."

People can be cowards for many reasons and do things differently because of it. There are those that have realized they're cowards and ran then there are those like you that haven't accepted it yet and still hang around.

People can be cowards for many reasons and do things differently because of it. There are those that have realized they're cowards and ran then there are those like you that haven't accepted it yet and still hang around.

Or they're cowards because they blame others for their own problems like you do.

I must say, though, I am not convinced this will really go anywhere.

What's to talk about when everybody basically agrees?

If there's nothing to dispute, what would be talked about?

I like to mix it up with somebody of an opposing view, but whom can remain civil about posting their view.

Yes, most of what I see is " This message is hidden because X poster is on Ignore "

I like it that way. Makes it easy to scroll through the garbage looking for the hidden gems.

They should make sub-forum just got you, so you can bullshit to yourself all day long!

Whether or not you disagree is irrelevant. Truth isn't based on what you say.

Correct on both counts, but that also applies to you. Truth is truth and I think most people are intelligent and experienced enough to identify who is being more dishonest, hateful and racist in a conversation between members of this forum.

Correct on both counts, but that also applies to you. Truth is truth and I think most people are intelligent and experienced enough to identify who is being more dishonest, hateful and racist in a conversation between members of this forum.

It's based on what you can prove and I have no problem proving it. Too many, including yourself, post things you want to call proof. After looking at it, it comes down the tired old "because I said so" defense.

It's based on what you can prove and I have no problem proving it. Too many, including yourself, post things you want to call proof. After looking at it, it comes down the tired old "because I said so" defense.

People deny science is exists. Some idiots believe 9/11 was an inside job and that the Moon landing was faked. You are free to believe whatever you like, but if you calm down, you'll see that your racist posts and lies about others is all the proof that is necessary to prove you are a blatant hateful racist and liar. Deny it all you like but you can't hide those facts from others unless you delete most, if not all, of your posts.

People deny science is exists. Some idiots believe 9/11 was an inside job and that the Moon landing was faked. You are free to believe whatever you like, but if you calm down, you'll see that your racist posts and lies about others is all the proof that is necessary to prove you are a blatant hateful racist and liar. Deny it all you like but you can't hide those facts from others unless you delete most, if not all, of your posts.

There you go again playing "because I said so". If you'll honest with yourself, you saying so is not a valid source.

9/11 was an inside facilitated job for sure.

Back