New Private Conservative/Liberal Forums on JPP

Here are the notes. Welcome to NYC!

We raise our families on the bakery. Work from sun up to sun down.
We spend 12 hours a day 7 days a week in that pizzeria.

The off the boat zip buys a 6 family million dollar rental and on the
side of his building he paints a mural. Where did he get the money
for this? Go tell the cops. Oh yeah, we know. Look it's the bank.
We'll take your money.

blurred vision, bodily discomfort.

It's a dog!

I'm telling them nice that they need to prepare. It doesn't have much longer to go.
I'm getting in return, nasty and defensive. How is this now my problem.
:palm:

They ran away!

Zim's younger brother lumps Eggy.

This has nothing to do with me. Call the cops. You have a police report.
What did the doctor say. This is what he calls me for. He doesn't call me
for this. You just spit in my face. Ask him if he's in the union?

JPP has added two new forums. There is a private conservative forum, and a private liberal forum.

If you ever wanted a space to just talk to your fellow compatriots, this is what that is for.

This still should still be considered experimental and we aren't sure if we will keep this long term. Maybe just for the election. We dont' really want to factionalize this site too much or have things get too echo chambery, so right now consider this a test run. We'll see how it goes and adjust from there.

Some people have been pre-invited based on being obviously liberal/conservative, and also I just went down the list of who was currently online in last 24 hours.

Qualifications for entry into one of the two forums are:

1. Have an account older than 6 months (younger alt accounts are fine as long as the main account is known to have been here longer than 6 months).
2. Only liberals can go to the liberal forum. Conservatives to the conservative forum. We will generally use the honor system for this, but we will also use a "we know it when we see it standard" i.e. ILA wont get access to the liberal forum and TTQ isn't getting access to the conservative forum. Beyond that, we dont intend to gatekeep.
3. To get access, simply post in this thread for what forum you would like access to. (eventually we'll have a dedicated public invite request thread)
4. "But what If I am a special snowflake/libertarian/centrist/precious moderate? Where is the forum for me?" - Pick one.

Not really sure why you added a conservative forum since thread ban use has already turned the APP section into a conservative forum where no one else can post or respond.

How are these forums working? Left/Right now are mostly not useful in this dark age where America is under revolution....on script/off script, pro revolution/anti revolution, pro Utopia/anti Utopia all work better.

How are these forums working? Left/Right now are mostly not useful in this dark age where America is under revolution....on script/off script, pro revolution/anti revolution, pro Utopia/anti Utopia all work better.

anti extreme globalism / pro extreme globalism is the metric, my good man.

JPP has added two new forums. There is a private conservative forum, and a private liberal forum.

If you ever wanted a space to just talk to your fellow compatriots, this is what that is for.

This still should still be considered experimental and we aren't sure if we will keep this long term. Maybe just for the election. We dont' really want to factionalize this site too much or have things get too echo chambery, so right now consider this a test run. We'll see how it goes and adjust from there.

Some people have been pre-invited based on being obviously liberal/conservative, and also I just went down the list of who was currently online in last 24 hours.

Qualifications for entry into one of the two forums are:

1. Have an account older than 6 months (younger alt accounts are fine as long as the main account is known to have been here longer than 6 months).
2. Only liberals can go to the liberal forum. Conservatives to the conservative forum. We will generally use the honor system for this, but we will also use a "we know it when we see it standard" i.e. ILA wont get access to the liberal forum and TTQ isn't getting access to the conservative forum. Beyond that, we dont intend to gatekeep.
3. To get access, simply post in this thread for what forum you would like access to. (eventually we'll have a dedicated public invite request thread)
4. "But what If I am a special snowflake/libertarian/centrist/precious moderate? Where is the forum for me?" - Pick one.

Please put me in the conservative forum.

Back