New school shooting

Did you carry those with you when you went out?
No, I carried a kukurhi, it was illegal to carry a concealed weapon.
Only criminals carried in the UK.
Here in civilized America, the criminals rights are squashed by the second amendment.

post 268

he is blaming the DEAD teacher for her sons mental illness

Yep. I blame parents when their kids are assholes, why wouldn't I blame them when their kids are insane? They had enough time to get to know their kid and realize he needed help. Did they get him help? We'll find out. And I'm certain this kid loved violent video games too.

And I was commenting on the culture of Newtown. This is a place where kids drive $50K cars to school and live in $2M houses and think they're poor.

We've tried to take alcohol and drugs away from people without success. How will we succeed with guns?
Strawman. We're not talking about taking guns away. We're talking about finding a constitutionall acceptable manner to keep military style weapons from deranged individuals like STY so that they won't go postal at an elementary school with them.

Strawman. We're not talking about taking guns away. We're talking about finding a constitutionall acceptable manner to keep military style weapons from deranged individuals like STY so that they won't go postal at an elementary school with them.

Strawman?

""It won't be immediate. Change isn't. Over ten, twenty years we can take the guns out of the hands of the people and criminals. It'll be a long, hard fight, but well worth it as our nation finally becomes civilized. ""

That comment by Howie doesn't sound like he wants to get rid of guns period? Where in that statement do you infer him saying he wants to find a constitutionally acceptable manner to keep military style weapons away from people?

Reinstitute institutionalisation.

The problem, well one of many, isn't guns. Its the fact that people want to kill each other here.

support mental health or i will kill you

these killings will continue and continue until mental health becomes ubiquitous

A way to order guns that they ship to a responsible and licensed dealer near you. You cannot mail order guns in the US. Each of these weapons is shipped to a licensed dealer that has an agreement with the site, they run the background checks, etc.

Basically, it would be the same thing as going to the dealer and making a special order, you just cut one step out.

Yep. I blame parents when their kids are assholes, why wouldn't I blame them when their kids are insane? They had enough time to get to know their kid and realize he needed help. Did they get him help? We'll find out. And I'm certain this kid loved violent video games too.

And I was commenting on the culture of Newtown. This is a place where kids drive $50K cars to school and live in $2M houses and think they're poor.

Proof positive they're Republicans. As we know from both Romney and the conservatives on JPP, Dems are all jobless and too needy to live like this.

No, I carried a kukurhi, it was illegal to carry a concealed weapon.
Only criminals carried in the UK.
Here in civilized America, the criminals rights are squashed by the second amendment.

Carring a khukuri is illegal as well, which I'm sure you know. I have never considered Huddersfield to be dangerous, dull, boring and wet, yes but dangerous, no.

Carring a khukuri is illegal as well, which I'm sure you know. I have never considered Huddersfield to be dangerous, dull, boring and wet, yes but dangerous, no.
Brackenhall.
Deighton .
Fartown.
Between those 3 areas of Huddersfield 10 years ago there were so many murders that Huddersfield was in fact the most dangerous town in the UK.
I will give you full boring and wet.
Filled to the brim with braindead losers who shuffle around town, smoking and spitting.

Until very recently carrying a knife in the UK wasn't considered a crime.
Today it is a serious crime, though not as serious or as ORGANISED a crime as criticizing the government.

Back