New Server has now been active for 1 full day...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
It has not yet perpetuated to all ISPs. Especially so for me. LOL

One of my ISPs finally refreshed their DNS cache and the site is up for that one. The other (the one I use for work) has not yet refreshed their DNS cache. Ignoring TTL settings (I set it for 30 minutes) they are likely going to last the full 48 before they refresh their cache. I must have had the bad luck to migrate just after they refreshed cache....

Well, I just wanted to ask y'all.... How's it working for you? Better? Worse? No changes?

Tell me what you are experiencing!

One of my ISPs finally refreshed their DNS cache and the site is up for that one. The other (the one I use for work) has not yet refreshed their DNS cache. Ignoring TTL settings (I set it for 30 minutes) they are likely going to last the full 48 before they refresh their cache. I must have had the bad luck to migrate just after they refreshed cache....

Well, I just wanted to ask y'all.... How's it working for you? Better? Worse? No changes?

I'm still here. I'm still here Posting. TOP Tribute Thread has NOT been sabotaged by 'The Usual Suspects'. So far, for one day, I haven't noticed any changes. Well, except for Phantasmal. Is 'Phantasmal' the same 'Phantasmal' that used to be here? The 'Old one' readily admitted this was for 'to amuse and entertain' ... the 'New one' got her panties in a twist when I 'amused and entertained' her. Is the 'Stepford Program' undergoing changes? Just FYI, I liked the 'Old one' better.

I just switched over from my phone service to WiFi
Ill have to see the difference. It was humming on my phone, good connectivity.

It doesn't matter what server you are using, the lies and bull shit continues to flow. You should be proud.

We are using less of the memory, the throughput appears quicker. I wonder if there are some users on a specific phone company's ISP that are still unable to connect due to the DNS cache on the ISP holding onto the old IP...

48 hours is the longest that lasts, and that's for ISPs that do not follow TTL settings, apparently one specific phone company and my other ISP do not... lol.

I have no complaints- only congratulations for a job well done!

Many thanks!

Wait! I thought Guno was slated for 'ERASE'?

Apparently it was a failure.

E5U_5H.gif

Better luck next time, huh?

Actually, I was only able to access the site through my cell service with AT&T, unless I was utilizing a VPN (which I did as well). So it wasn't them I was talking about. More Colorado residential... Rhymes with EntryLink...

The search function has improved mind you, but from time to time it seems a tad slow to respond. The other times it just responds with a snap of a finger.

I'm still having the same issues with posts lagging after I hit the "Post Quick Reply." Pages are sometimes slow to load too. Sorry, can't tell whether that's my system/ISP or something with the site.

The search function has improved mind you, but from time to time it seems a tad slow to respond. The other times it just responds with a snap of a finger.

I tried to use a gif that the location couldn't be reached by the JPP server, but I could!

I think it has to do with the cashe problem Damo spoke of. Probably will self-resolve itself shortly!

Back