New Server has now been active for 1 full day...

Mostly because there are some who do and that is how it looks for them. You are right, you didn't ask for that, you got moved to a new usergroup somehow. Not by any mod action. Something strange happened during the move.

'Fess up. You know who did it, and why. :rofl2:

Somehow your account moved to the "waiting for email verification" group. I've moved it back to the Verified User group and you should be back to normal.

Christiecrite will never be "back to normal" since she was never normal to begin with. :(

That was very weird. No mod log on it, so it had to happen in the move somehow.

Gee, I wonder how that happened. :thinking:

Mostly because there are some who do and that is how it looks for them. You are right, you didn't ask for that, you got moved to a new usergroup somehow. Not by any mod action. Something strange happened during the move.

Thanks for your help. It's all back to normal now. :)

'Fess up. You know who did it, and why. :rofl2:

It was Y O U. You wheedled Damo into....

iu

... gaslighting me. :D

I am going to declare this a successful move then.

Next step, upgrading the forum software. I fear we may lose some features that folks like though. I'm researching the best choices for us. If any of you have ideas tell me.

My current likely choice will be Xenforo.

Next step, upgrading the forum software. I fear we may lose some features that folks like though. I'm researching the best choices for us. If any of you have ideas tell me.

You are so God Damned Inclusive!

+ 1 2 U !

Xenforo is also PHP based so presumably thread ignore should still work, is that true?

Yeah, sure. Just sweep it under the rug... :cof1:

Xenforo is also PHP based so presumably thread ignore should still work, is that true?

It depends, that is a Mod for this particular software, I believe that Thread Ignore may be a feature that is standard on Xenforo, but I'm not sure. Many developers have generated some good mods for Xenforo though (the developers seem to be the same folks that make mods for vBulletin), if it isn't part of the structure already then I'm sure somebody enhanced Ignore features for their software.

Back