New Server has now been active for 1 full day...

It has not yet perpetuated to all ISPs. Especially so for me. LOL

One of my ISPs finally refreshed their DNS cache and the site is up for that one. The other (the one I use for work) has not yet refreshed their DNS cache. Ignoring TTL settings (I set it for 30 minutes) they are likely going to last the full 48 before they refresh their cache. I must have had the bad luck to migrate just after they refreshed cache....

Well, I just wanted to ask y'all.... How's it working for you? Better? Worse? No changes?

Tell me what you are experiencing!

I can't give thanks/groans. Each one just says "blog this post."

One of my ISPs finally refreshed their DNS cache and the site is up for that one. The other (the one I use for work) has not yet refreshed their DNS cache. Ignoring TTL settings (I set it for 30 minutes) they are likely going to last the full 48 before they refresh their cache. I must have had the bad luck to migrate just after they refreshed cache....

Well, I just wanted to ask y'all.... How's it working for you? Better? Worse? No changes?

Thank You.

Still Great.

After a days use ... my 'Post Reply' is quicker. No spinning circles.

It appears.that you asked in the past to stop receiving groans, in order to do this we remove your ability to give thanks and groans as well. If you want us to remove that, you will get both thanks and groans, we can certainly do that. PM me and I'll get it done.

Everything is working great for me. Thanks for the work you put into the site.

it's good for me.

It appears.that you asked in the past to stop receiving groans, in order to do this we remove your ability to give thanks and groans as well. If you want us to remove that, you will get both thanks and groans, we can certainly do that. PM me and I'll get it done.

? I never asked to stop receiving groans. I don't know where you got that from.

Somehow your account moved to the "waiting for email verification" group. I've moved it back to the Verified User group and you should be back to normal.

If anyone else is having an odd issue send me a PM so I can research it. That was very weird. No mod log on it, so it had to happen in the move somehow.

? I never asked to stop receiving groans. I don't know where you got that from.

Mostly because there are some who do and that is how it looks for them. You are right, you didn't ask for that, you got moved to a new usergroup somehow. Not by any mod action. Something strange happened during the move.

Back