New users, please read

i talked with the moderators of those boards legion....had you continued posting as me, you would have been banned, but you never made another post after i went on those boards and showed what a lying psychotic tool you are....

you're going back on my ignore list, i don't like to put people on ignore, but not seeing your posts makes this board so much better

If you elect to join this board, you may be accused of posing as someone else, harassed, and vilified.

It's not worth it.

The Bass is thinking the same thing since the retards keep calling the Bass Legion and repeatedly asking the Bass to confirm his identity in another forum, if the mods feel that the Bass is legion they can delete this account ASAP, sick and tired of this foolishness.

Don't know you, but I have been communicating with "Damocles" and reached the same conclusion.

There are some weird folks here.

The Bass is thinking the same thing since the retards keep calling the Bass Legion and repeatedly asking the Bass to confirm his identity in another forum, if the mods feel that the Bass is legion they can delete this account ASAP, sick and tired of this foolishness.

i just had it confirmed at that board that you do in fact share an IP with legion/mojo et al.....

how is that possible?

i just had it confirmed at that board that you do in fact share an IP with legion/mojo et al.....

how is that possible?

Thats BS, the Bass is not legion, before coming here the bass was at USMB and before that at mootstornfront, egyptsearch and egyptsearch reloaded, your mods here are retards obsessed with a troll, this isn't worth talking about.

Thats BS, the Bass is not legion, before coming here the bass was at USMB and before that at mootstornfront, egyptsearch and egyptsearch reloaded, your mods here are retards obsessed with a troll, this isn't worth talking about.

it is not BS....it is confirmed

you're not well liked there dumbass

"Damocles" is going to delete my account, at my request.

Happy now?

I feel sorry for any one stupid enough to join this board in the future.

it is not BS....it is confirmed

you're not well liked there dumbass

It is not confirmed, the Bass could give a damn less about this board the posters here, you produce the proof or shut up, end of story

This must also be "legion" at these two boards right:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003940

http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi

And also here too right?

http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/profile/86972/

Yeah this "legion" person is a black man like the Bass too right?

Happy now?

lmao....you make this declaration, yet continue posting on the board...why would someone who is goint to have their account deleted, continue posting? oh yeah, because you're legion psychotic troll.....

if anyone needs proof mojo is a troll, just chalk this post up as further evidence that he is a lying psychotic individual

I'd also like to make a point to any potential new users. There is no penalty for being a troll. Mojo is not being banned or censored.

yes, oddly this is true....it is acceptable on this board to make a dozen different personas and post under all of them....that is why new members are required to go through a vetting process of at least a month before we decide if it is worthwhile to bother responding to their posts....

Happy now?

leo-and-not-a-single-fuck-was-given.jpg

i talked with the moderators of those boards legion....had you continued posting as me, you would have been banned, but you never made another post after i went on those boards and showed what a lying psychotic tool you are....

you're going back on my ignore list, i don't like to put people on ignore, but not seeing your posts makes this board so much better

It does bring a moral balance, doesn't it.

you can troll all you desire legion, i don't mind. But don't expect not to get called out from time to time O_o

Back