New users, please read

Only a bunch of shameless monkey would think that the Bass and legion are the same and the admin is a knuckledragging liar.

LOL I'm looking at your IP and all the trolls associated with it right now. Why don't you do us a favor and go troll up another board Mojo. Fuck the fuck off.

LOL I'm looking at your IP and all the trolls associated with it right now. Why don't you do us a favor and go troll up another board Mojo. Fuck the fuck off.

Maybe he is trying to turn over a new leaf? If he is as clever as you say and always used proxies previously, why would he reveal himself now?

If your purpose is to use trickery to make a known troll like legion out himself, you're barking up the wrong tree you stupid monkey, because the Bass is not legion, since when did legion become a black guy from Mississippi?

You dumb stupid monkey trolls need to quit sending me PMs and chimping out calling me legion. Yurt is a trolling silverback gorilla on drugs.

so the board owner, and the mods are all lying....:rolleyes:

Yes they are all lying you shameless monkey, I only came here because another USMB member gave me the link to this board, I never knew this place even existed. I posted all kinds of evidence that put me as variance with this Legion troll, I'm black and have posted at mostly African-centered messageboards with the exception of this one as USMB, now be a good little monkey troll and find a vine to swing on and stop chimping out.

Yes they are all lying you shameless monkey, I only came here because another USMB member gave me the link to this board, I never knew this place even existed. I posted all kinds of evidence that put me as variance with this Legion troll, I'm black and have posted at mostly African-centered messageboards with the exception of this one as USMB, now be a good little monkey troll and find a vine to swing on and stop chimping out.

are you ever going to engage in debate on the board? i can't wait for you to parade your "conservative" credentials here like you do at usmb :D

When are you and the rest of the monkey staff going to stop calling me legion and debate?

Note, Mojo is now known as Cancel8.

Picture6.png

Back