News Besides Wright: Iran dumps U.S. dollar for oil trades

Ummmm, okay. That's exactly what I'm doing. No one ever mentions the religious wrong on this board. When did you get so disingenuous?

Secondly, Hagee has been giving interviews over the contraversy, but I've yet to hear anyone equate his views to McCains. He's essentially getting a free ride. But continue on in your world of make believe. Pastor Wright speaks for Obama, as a matter of fact, he's going to move into the Oval Office when President Obama win's and tell him exactly what to do.

w ite slavery here we come!
LOL.

They do all the time. For years and years I have had to stand by while candidates are associated to pastors, even if they are like Reagan and weren't very religious.

I like it happening to the other side now. And I think it is far more substantial because of what is being covered.

We haven't had this frank of a discussion on race in this nation in a long time. To our detriment.

True. Although to be honest, who would think that the media would still be talking about Wright at this point? While I agree that this issue is ridiculous, what do they expect to happen after he holds a friggin press conference.

Given Obamas response, I think you were correct in that it was all staged so that Obama could come out and put distance between them.
What I found fascinating is they were able to use Hillary's machine against her. I'll bet she's pissed.

Meximericanada?

No the primary focus is a war against china who is notorious for keeping there yaun value discounted up to 40%. (you know.. cheap labor and manufacturing).

Tho there is other objectives to including dollar bombing Europe... AND some real conspiracy theorist throw the work 'AMERO' around.

The sad part is that the casualties of this war are the American savers.

Yeah, but neither is Hagee, but we talk about him while finding out about a person running for President. And we talk about other RR "leaders" when speaking about it too..

Hmmm.... Interesting how they are so important when finding out about a 'righty' person running for President, but 'suddenly' off-topic when speaking of a lefty running for President.

Simple question .. how much coverage of Hagee's God sent Katrina to kill people remark is being constantly played in a loop?

I'll bet if he did, and started up on controversial crap, we'd be talking about it. And many would be associating it to McCain.

But heck, we can pretend that nobody ever mentioned the "religious right" on this board or in history. Because they only speak on "important" issues, and a person's pastor couldn't possibly give anybody any clues on how they believe...

I find it refreshing to finally see the shoe on the other side's foot.

I ask this question with the full understanding that you are the board republican strategist .. however, Wright was full blown in the news long before his press conference .. and Hagee did hold a press conference and reiterated his God killed innocent people in LA because gays live there bullshit .. which you may or may not know because it was given slight attention by the news media.

I ask because I'm interested in what the republican strategy will be in the general and if anybody would know, you would.

Iran's dumping off the dollar is very significant .. but it puts Iran right in the gunsight of the neocon horde because part of the reason the neocon/Bush/republican/Hillary Clinton maniacs attacked Iraq was of Saddam's conversion to the euro.

There are quite a few countries now looking to convert to the euro only and almost all of planet earth now has a mixed system balancing dollar and euro holdings.

Call it "blowback."

Elect Obama, stop America's erosion.

//

Obama cannot stop the erosion, perhaps slow it just a bit, but not even sure he can slow it.

//

Obama cannot stop the erosion, perhaps slow it just a bit, but not even sure he can slow it.

He can present a new face of America to a world we are increasing dependant on. What he cannot stop is the end of the American Century.

Terrorism didn't end it .. the American people did.

Simple question .. how much coverage of Hagee's God sent Katrina to kill people remark is being constantly played in a loop?
Quite a bit of it. He wasn't the only one to make the statements either, nor the only one to make the news after making those. Some irrelevant guy named Buchanan did too, I think. Or was it the 700 guy? Bah, it doesn't matter... It certainly was played, and rejected by Bush later, as it was becoming associated to him.

Yep we did pretty much all this to ourselves.

Yes, we did.

Americans fell for some of the stupidest reasons for war ever invented .. like "mushroom clouds in 45 minutes" .. from a regime that had been under sanctions for 12 years. The fraud of Iraq was clear from the very beginning .. but we fell for that bullshit.

We allowed American elections to be stolen right in front of our faces and allowed the bloodless coup d'etat that ushered the neocon horde into almost total control of the US government.

We allowed Bush and his horde to destroy American power, respect, influence, stature, and credibilty all over the world in ways that no terrorist organization ever could.

Yep, we did that.

041104_DailyMirror.jpg

Quite a bit of it. He wasn't the only one to make the statements either, nor the only one to make the news after making those. Some irrelevant guy named Buchanan did too, I think. Or was it the 700 guy? Bah, it doesn't matter... It certainly was played, and rejected by Bush later, as it was becoming associated to him.

Yes, it was played, but that wasn't the question.

Please answer the question.

Yes, we did.

Americans fell for some of the stupidest reasons for war ever invented .. like "mushroom clouds in 45 minutes" .. from a regime that had been under sanctions for 12 years. The fraud of Iraq was clear from the very beginning .. but we fell for that bullshit.

We allowed American elections to be stolen right in front of our faces and allowed the bloodless coup d'etat that ushered the neocon horde into almost total control of the US government.

We allowed Bush and his horde to destroy American power, respect, influence, stature, and credibilty all over the world in ways that no terrorist organization ever could.

Yep, we did that.

041104_DailyMirror.jpg

And lets not forget the spend ourselves to death and use our home equity like a credit card thing either. Nor buying gas guzzling Status Upgrade Vehicles.

this is significant if you wait on the edge of your seat to see what Chavez is saying next.

He's already doing it.

Venezuelan Move to Replace US$ with the Euro Upsetting Washington More than Saddam's Euro Conversion
http://www.globalpolicy.org/nations/sovereign/dollar/2003/0624euro.htm

Petroleos de Venezuela to Convert Accounts Away From Dollars
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601086&sid=aGBuWpZJ9cPI&refer=latin_america

But what happens if/when OPEC does it?

OPEC Comment Drives Oil Close to $95
OPEC Comments on Depreciating US Dollar Drive Oil Prices Near $95

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/MarketTalk/wireStory?id=3885039

Back