News Besides Wright: Iran dumps U.S. dollar for oil trades

Quite a bit of it. He wasn't the only one to make the statements either, nor the only one to make the news after making those. Some irrelevant guy named Buchanan did too, I think. Or was it the 700 guy? Bah, it doesn't matter... It certainly was played, and rejected by Bush later, as it was becoming associated to him.

Wait a minute. You think Hagee recieved quite a bit of coverage for his crazy ass remarks?

What planet are you living on? And Tiana's question is valid, when did you get so disingenous?

Hagee and McCain other relgions reichwing supporters have been held to nowhere near the same standard as Obama with Farakhan or Wright.

It's because they're black, and you know it as well as I do.

Wait a minute. You think Hagee recieved quite a bit of coverage for his crazy ass remarks?

What planet are you living on? And Tiana's question is valid, when did you get so disingenous?

Hagee and McCain other relgions reichwing supporters have been held to nowhere near the same standard as Obama with Farakhan or Wright.

Yeah, I agree with this.
I didn’t even want to get into this obvious nonsense with Damo. I almost answered it, but then I thought better and erased it. That is just delusional. Either you are being less than honest with yourself because you can’t admit to any kind of systemic racism in this country damo (it’s just a few rotten apples), or you’re being less than honest with us.

Yeah, I agree with this.
I didn’t even want to get into this obvious nonsense with Damo. I almost answered it, but then I thought better and erased it. That is just delusional. Either you are being less than honest with yourself because you can’t admit to any kind of systemic racism in this country damo (it’s just a few rotten apples), or you’re being less than honest with us.

Of course its about race. As I recall, you always kind of thought skin color would be a limiting factor for Obama. You were right.

Yeah, I agree with this.

Which is why I grow so tired of trying to rationalize with repugs. The dishonesty gets old.

Geez, years later we still talk about it. I live here. On this planet. Where I saw it covered and talked about. Pundits wondering what Bush would do about it... etc.

The whole "Why wasn't it covered?" crap is just plain funny. If it wasn't covered and talked about on every lefty pundit's show you wouldn't have the information to put out there about him. I didn't even know who the guy is, it was you who linked me up with all those danged stories...

Of course its about race. As I recall, you always kind of thought skin color would be a limiting factor for Obama. You were right.

I hate having thought that! I really was hoping it was confined to howard beach and Massapequa Italians. Many of whom are in my extended family and trust me, I avoid them like the freaking plague. But life-long exposure to them made me cynical. I am so bummed that it was more realistic than I had hoped.

How something can be about race in this day and age baffles me. Some of the most intelligent people I have known have been people of color. I just can't get the person who decides, "I'm not voting for him, he's black (or brown or yellow or ......)."

How something can be about race in this day and age baffles me. Some of the most intelligent people I have known have been people of color. I just can't get the person who decides, "I'm not voting for him, he's black (or brown or yellow or ......)."

Yes, very dissapointing....

What would many of them say if they saw what Jesus actually looked like ? Not the euro stylized paintings we grew up with on the living room wall stuff.

Just out of curiosity... when is the last time Hagee had a staged press conference? I cannot recall.
That gluttonous fuck is on TV EVERY week. His show is on television stations all over texas, Ok and NM. When he is not out eatting himself to orgasm, he is on TV talking about the whore religion and praying for Armegeddon.

Geez, years later we still talk about it. I live here. On this planet. Where I saw it covered and talked about. Pundits wondering what Bush would do about it... etc.

The whole "Why wasn't it covered?" crap is just plain funny. If it wasn't covered and talked about on every lefty pundit's show you wouldn't have the information to put out there about him. I didn't even know who the guy is, it was you who linked me up with all those danged stories...

Damo, you've officially won the award for king of being disingenuous.

You're smart enough to know that just because we talked about Hagee on JPP, and just because some lefty blogs covered it, the mainstream media didn't cover it even 0.000000001% as much as they cover farakhan and wright in relation to obama.

Damo, you've officially won the award for king of being disingenuous.

You're smart enough to know that just because we talked about Hagee on JPP, and just because some lefty blogs covered it, the mainstream media didn't cover it even 0.000000001% as much as they cover farakhan and wright in relation to obama.
I believe that you are again exaggerating. If it was not covered you would not have the information to talk about here. If you don't have the information, then (unless you are all magic) you can't talk about it. It is, in fact, disingenuous to pretend that the media's stories on it were somehow not what you linked to...

The View certainly covered it, even today, at least they weren't trying to say it wasn't in the news though.

In fact, it sounds suspiciously exactly like your post when I hear it.... I wonder where they got their talking points.

Which is why I grow so tired of trying to rationalize with repugs. The dishonesty gets old.

You're right. What's the point of arguing with some one about whether Hagee's crazy ass got even 1% as much media coverage as farakhan or wright. It's not even debatable on an honest level.

You're right. What's the point of arguing with some one about whether Hagee's crazy ass got even 1% as much media coverage as farakhan or wright. It's not even debatable on an honest level.

Gee, I thought this thread was about the dollar? :shock:

Why can't you report all the good news about BushCo. or Iraq? Move to venezuela you america-hating scum!

cy

hate is too strong a word to describe the generally worthless and incompetent

and why do you equate dislike for bushco to dislike for america

war in afghanistan i could support but war in iraq never should have happened

may herods doom descend upon those that got us into iraq and those that would keep us there - send the troops and support to afghanistan - to hell with iraq

That gluttonous fuck is on TV EVERY week. His show is on television stations all over texas, Ok and NM. When he is not out eatting himself to orgasm, he is on TV talking about the whore religion and praying for Armegeddon.

Did not know that. Out of curiosity.... which religion is the whore religion?

I am taking it that he is a fat fuck?

I believe that you are again exaggerating. If it was not covered you would not have the information to talk about here. If you don't have the information, then (unless you are all magic) you can't talk about it. It is, in fact, disingenuous to pretend that the media's stories on it were somehow not what you linked to...

The View certainly covered it, even today, at least they weren't trying to say it wasn't in the news though.

In fact, it sounds suspiciously exactly like your post when I hear it.... I wonder where they got their talking points.

My guess would be moveon.koolaid.moron

Back