Newspaper Posts Gun Owners' Names

That Zombie reeeealy got under your skin, didn't he?

:D
On the contrary. I got under her skin so badly she raced right over and signed up here.

But hey, that was some of the most indecipherable, painfully written shit I've ever laid eyes on. Shit, not flair, is the ONLY way to describe it.

:rofl2:

On the contrary. I got under her skin so badly she raced right over and signed up here.

But hey, that was some of the most indecipherable, painfully written shit I've ever laid eyes on. Shit, not flair, is the ONLY way to describe it.

:rofl2:

His style's quite unique. And whether the structuring-style appealed to you or not, it was at the very least funny shit.

His style's quite unique. And whether the structuring-style appealed to you or not, it was at the very least funny shit.
Her writing is atrocious and borders on illiteracy. Run on sentences about 'fist fuckn' that could go around the world and back. Once you manage to get through it, you sit back and say "what the fuck does THAT mean?"

Brevity truly is the soul of wit. ;)

If my communication skills were that poor, I would be too embarrassed to communicate via the written word.

Her writing is atrocious and borders on illiteracy. Run on sentences about 'fist fuckn' that could go around the world and back. Once you manage to get through it, you sit back and say "what the fuck does THAT mean?"

Brevity truly is the soul of wit. ;)

If my communication skills were that poor, I would be too embarrassed to communicate via the written word.

It's clear he got to you big-time. Welching on a bet, then defending your right to welch = obviously it didn't square too kindly with him or the other forum, which is why you left. Sorry, but that's how this all looks. But whatevah.

It's clear he got to you big-time. Welching on a bet, then defending your right to welch = obviously it didn't square too kindly with him or the other forum, which is why you left. Sorry, but that's how this all looks. But whatevah.
Hardly. The majority of the board was against it.

If someone welches on a bet with me, I don't cry to mods to pwease ban them or change their user ID. That's crybaby bullshit and I don't do it.

I left of my own volition. I was more valuable to that board than the illiterate, vulgar, white trash troll and the creepy E-tard egomaniac, but hey, they got 'em now, all to themselves. Sayonara. ;)

Hardly. The majority of the board was against it.

If someone welches on a bet with me, I don't cry to mods to pwease ban them or change their user ID. That's crybaby bullshit and I don't do it.

I left of my own volition. I was more valuable to that board than the illiterate, vulgar, white trash troll and the creepy E-tard egomaniac, but hey, they got 'em now, all to themselves. Sayonara. ;)

All the whining about how awful they were doesn't negate the fact that you welched. If he was so awful, why'd you wager with him? No one put a gun to your head.

All the whining about how awful they were doesn't negate the fact that you welched. If he was so awful, why'd you wager with him? No one put a gun to your head.
At the time, I was still conversing with her. I don't care about honoring any bet with a piece of trash I have no respect for. There are no guarantees on cyber-bets, nor it is a mod's job to enforce them for a crying baby.

If she is so delicate, then she shouldn't engage in such risky behavior.

I thought you didn't like crybabies?

I have several guns. Many passed on to me from Father/Grandfather, etc.
I have bought a few guns. I like to shoot guns, but do not even like to kill varmits.
I have been shot and have killed with guns. NOT my choice, drafted...
I even have a CC permit and since I live alone and people know I have money I keep a 1911 M1A1 in a holster on my power chair. People know this and do not mess with me.
So imho if people know yu are armed they do not mess with you right? Or are guns not a crime deterrent?
right wingers seem conflicted on this.

I also like to blow things up. Should we all be allowed to own explosives?
Det cord is lots of fun and a handy tool on the farm.

then post up your address and information.....by all means walk the walk

Back