Newspaper Posts Gun Owners' Names

I thought guns were bad??????

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/01/journal-news-hires-armed-security-guards-153103.html

The Journal News of West Nyack, N.Y., has hired armed security guards to defend its offices after receiving a torrent of phone calls and emails responding to the paper's publication of the names and addresses of area residents with pistol permits.

RGA Investigations, a private security company, "is doing private security at on location at the Journal News as a result of the negative response to the article," according to a police report first obtained by the Rockland County Times (Nanuet, N.Y.) and shared with POLITICO. The guards "are armed and will be on site during business hours through at least January 2, 2013."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/01/journal-news-hires-armed-security-guards-153103.html

The Journal News of West Nyack, N.Y., has hired armed security guards to defend its offices after receiving a torrent of phone calls and emails responding to the paper's publication of the names and addresses of area residents with pistol permits.

RGA Investigations, a private security company, "is doing private security at on location at the Journal News as a result of the negative response to the article," according to a police report first obtained by the Rockland County Times (Nanuet, N.Y.) and shared with POLITICO. The guards "are armed and will be on site during business hours through at least January 2, 2013."

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Does that mean they have to put their own place on the map?

Fucking hypocrite liberals.

This s funny beyond words

unbelievable.....

That is very counter productive. It shows criminals what families are unarmed. It also shows gun theifs who has guns.

what accreditation do you possess that enables you to make such a stupid diagnosis? NONE!!!! so shut the fuck up.

If I showed your posts on here to a psychiatrist you'd have the guys in white jackets (and the FBI) banging on your door within seconds, Mr. Booted out of the Marines with a dishonorable discharge. Therein lies your "problem" with authority figures.

If I showed your posts on here to a psychiatrist you'd have the guys in white jackets (and the FBI) banging on your door within seconds, Mr. Booted out of the Marines with a dishonorable discharge. Therein lies your "problem" with authority figures.
so you like to make wildassed assumptions........you can get help for that, you know.

Howie believes that those who stand up to oppression are crazy!!

Slaves who wanted to be free were crazy?

The slave who stood up to his master too had problems with authority!

? huh ?

you claimed grind owned a gun,

Grind owns a gun.

Howie believes that those who stand up to oppression are crazy!!

Slaves who wanted to be free were crazy?

The slave who stood up to his master too had problems with authority!

I have no problem with standing up to oppression.

When it's real.

If you and STY want oppression, go to Syria. Please.

howey, grind stated on the board he does not own a gun.

why do you constantly lie about stuff?

further, why haven't you posted your personal information? you claim you have nothing to hide, that you already posted it (you LIED that damo deleted it as i asked him and said he never did)...yet you still won't post it.

nice double standard.

touched a gun once in my life, have never met a person that owned a gun (other than meeting billy briefly)

but i am a major gun rights advocate . . (duh)

edit: actually touched a gun one time

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Project Veritas sends a team around to ask if its editors would proudly post a sign proclaiming "this home is proudly gun-free." Strangely, they don't find many takers, although they do find the publisher's house and an editor's house with armed guards.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Project Veritas sends a team around to ask if its editors would proudly post a sign proclaiming "this home is proudly gun-free." Strangely, they don't find many takers, although they do find the publisher's house and an editor's house with armed guards.

How odd that so many who believe that it's OK to say who has something, don't hold the same idea when it comes to the opposite. :eek2:

what accreditation do you possess that enables you to make such a stupid diagnosis? NONE!!!! so shut the fuck up.

Dude, do you realize that you come off as a mouth-foaming retarded nutcase?

You're paranoid and delusions, and not too bright. You should not own a gun. or a car.

Dude, do you realize that you come off as a mouth-foaming retarded nutcase?

You're paranoid and delusions, and not too bright. You should not own a gun. or a car.
dude, do you realize that you and your ilk are doing everything I said you would do? I said that you woulg lump all gun owners in to one group because of the actions of a few. I said you would call for more bans on guns and then demonize those who opposed you. I said that you would seek to have the most vocal and steadfast 2nd Amendment supporters deemed mentally unfit, committed, incarcerated, or in the end of it all that you would celebrate our deaths. you are doing all of that, now explain to me how that makes me paranoid and delusional if i've been right every step of the way?

Back