Newspaper Posts Gun Owners' Names

Ahh....the twisted minds of the right.

If I was a criminal I'd stay away from the houses with guns.

duh!
that's because you're a moronic coward. the gangbangers in the area now know that they can team up and raid the house, possibly yelling 'police', and rob the house of it's guns, maybe even killing the family. that blood is on your hands.

that's because you're a moronic coward. the gangbangers in the area now know that they can team up and raid the house, possibly yelling 'police', and rob the house of it's guns, maybe even killing the family. that blood is on your hands.
Gun owners are obamas Kulacks.
Gangbangers are victims of society's wrongs!!
Everybody knows that!
You should be compassionate to the murderous felons!

What we are not addressing is that the newspapers actions will cause harm.
Criminals now know where to look for guns to enable their criminal lifestyle.
I predict some innocent child of a gun owner will be kidnapped and held to random until the gun owner hands over his guns.

The child will die.
The newspaper and all liberals will be responsible.

Liberals love to see the death of innocents.

Well since gun owners have proven they care more about guns than children, it shouldn't be a problem.

:lolup:

grind does not own a gun you dishonest tool

another zappa lie down the drain

That's right...divert attention away from the sickening fact that gun nuts care more about an inanimate object than they do children.

Everyone watch the YurTitmouse play his petty word games...it's just another example of "civil" debate from the YurTard.

Aha...so you're saying those homeowners aren't "responsible gun owners"!

That's right...divert attention away from the sickening fact that gun nuts care more about an inanimate object than they do children.

Everyone watch the YurTitmouse play his petty word games...it's just another example of "civil" debate from the YurTard.

? huh ?

you claimed grind owned a gun, that is a lie. i fail to see how telling the truth (grind does not own a gun) is "petty word games". you see, you are such a whiny douchebag that when proven wrong, you cry like a little boy and pretend that the truth is nothing but petty word games.

you're a loser

So you agree with the posting of the names of the people who bought guns?

howey "the liar" strikes again

here is my full post, not your dishonest edit:

far left winger logic:

you can post the personal information of people i don't politically agree with, but you can't have mine and if you ask me to walk the walk, i will cry and call you a stalker, despite the fact i have no problem with personal information being "posted" on a national level.

pound sand howey

Well since gun owners have proven they care more about guns than children, it shouldn't be a problem.
No such thing has been proven.
Clearly the fanatical liberal totalitarians have proven that they care more about empowering criminals( like Lanza) than allowing law abiding citizens to be safe.

Just remember, this newspapers actions are incitement to murder.

Nothing more.

All liberals desire and hope for is the murder of a few gun owners children by criminals.

They love the idea!!
They will dance on those graves just as they Do on the graves of the innocents killed by their criminal hero at sandy hook!

Or should I say poor misunderstood victim of society?

howey,

you claim you have nothing to hide and that you posted your personal information on this forum previously

so what is stopping you from walking the walk?

howey,

you claim you have nothing to hide and that you posted your personal information on this forum previously

so what is stopping you from walking the walk?

Howie must have meant it's OK for anyone BUT Howie.
Howie's just a lying little shit that brings shame to Gay Pride; because he has no pride.

Back