Newspaper Posts Gun Owners' Names

I'm not debating it with you, moron. Enough reasons have been demonstrated why this is a good idea. I hope it catches on. You disagree. Big fat hairy deal. Guess those who feel as you do LOSE in that part of New York.

So you are of the school of thought, that gun bans are good? is that correct

Why is yurt so interested in people's personal information??? I find him so creepy...

as usual, your hatred clouds your mind. i don't care about his personal information. i'm making a point you stupid stalker.

i find your obsession with me and constant blathering about me creepy. i told you twice before, i am not interested in you.

i think darla should be alerted to the fact that if she keeps stalking me and asking me for sexual favors, i will contact the authorities.

FYI - notice is was darla who trolled this thread and added zero value to it. all the lefties will give her a pass though and then whine about righties who allegedly just troll and add zero value.

:rolleyes:

lol, you can't help but lie howey. you flat out claimed you posted your information on JPP

you claim you have nothing to hide...so shut up and post your information already

You'd like that, wouldn't you?

Then you could pass it around to all your sick, pervy buddies.

i think darla should be alerted to the fact that if she keeps stalking me and asking me for sexual favors, i will contact the authorities.

FYI - notice is was darla who trolled this thread and added zero value to it. all the lefties will give her a pass though and then whine about righties who allegedly just troll and add zero value.

:rolleyes:

And yet you're the one demanding another poster post his personal info here.

Yurt the Stalker wants to follow Howie offline.

Why is yurt so interested in people's personal information??? I find him so creepy...

I believe it's a serious mental issue. He's tried twice again today to join my forum with no success. I could accuse him of cyperstalking but he's not worth the effort and Damo would defend his golden child.

nope...i simply want him to walk the walk.

Like I told you, everything you want to know is on my forum, blog, Facebook page, Twitter account, and two national websites I write for. You have a decided interest in my personal information, quit stalking me perv!

Last edited:
I believe it's a serious mental issue. He's tried twice again today to join my forum with no success. I could accuse him of cyperstalking but he's not worth the effort and Damo would defend his golden child ][/SIZE]!

I believe it. Exactly the kind of thing I figured he gets up to the rare moments he's not squeaking on here.

um....if he posts it on the board, why would i need to "pass it around"?

lol...what an idiot you are zappa

Ahhhh yes...Yurt trots out his "clueless Rube" persona

Duuuurrrrrr!! "Why would I need to pass it around??"

Because you've got some like minded buddies who don't post on these forums and you want to share Howey's info with them.

D-U-H!

i've never passed out personal information you ninny.

i see you are going to ignore the thread topic and simply post derisive and insulting comments...you bore me

always making it about dear ol' yurt and constantly avoiding actual debate or discussion

i've never passed out personal information you ninny.

i see you are going to ignore the thread topic and simply post derisive and insulting comments...you bore me

always making it about dear ol' yurt and constantly avoiding actual debate or discussion

More typical two-faced Yurt.

He's ignored the thread topic for pages now, demanding Howey, Bijou and others post their personal info, but he expects everyone else to stick to the thread topic.

Why does Yurt think he's above the rules he expects others to follow?

Back