Newspaper Posts Gun Owners' Names

What makes you think they're liberals? Did they say they were?

No, dipshit. I groaned your post because of this:

Proof that you are one of the trolls destroying this forum.

What's even funnier, is that you have your own board to post on and yet you are always here.
I guess your board just sucks; HUH! :D

What's even funnier, is that you have your own board to post on and yet you are always here.
I guess your board just sucks; HUH! :D

and....he has promised to leave this board multiple times

:rofl2:

his board truly does suck. it sucks so bad he falsely claimed i tried to join his board. he has to make up people trying to join his sorry board.

Sounds like the worlds biggest loser!

Correction!
He is the worlds biggest loser!

Wonder if he will threaten to kill my kids and force me to watch as he rapes my wife again?

i see bijou, USC and howey still won't post their information

i win

I've posted my personal information on here before. Damo deleted it. In fact, I posted personal information on here yesterday and it was deleted.

I have nothing to hide. I have a forum with my full name, location, even address on it. I have a blog with personal information on it. I have a 'Twitter account and a Facebook account. I write for two nationally known websites that contain my personal information.

Which is why those people at the paper don't care if some teabagger posts their names.

So what's yours?

I've posted my personal information on here before. Damo deleted it. In fact, I posted personal information on here yesterday and it was deleted.

I have nothing to hide. I have a forum with my full name, location, even address on it. I have a blog with personal information on it. I have a 'Twitter account and a Facebook account. I write for two nationally known websites that contain my personal information.

Which is why those people at the paper don't care if some teabagger posts their names.

So what's yours?

you're a fucking pathetic liar howey. you tried to get me and others banned for simply saying your first name. you then lied about how we learned your first name. YOU posted it on low's visitor board.

you never put out your personal information. what a tool. damo would not delete your personal information if you voluntarily post it.

so, by all means, post it howey. but i know you won't, because you're a pathetic liar.

you tried to get me and others banned for simply saying your first name. you then lied about how we learned your first name. YOU posted it on low's visitor board.

Cite?

(Stupid fuck, my first name is Howey)

Oh...and here's Low's Visitor Page. Where's this post from me?

Talk about a pathetic liar.

sorry howey. i'm wrong. i had you confused with poet.

nonetheless, damo will not ban you for posting your personal information.

so post up.

so howey has to lie about me being wrong

and he still is a pussy hypocrite for not posting his personal information

poor scared howey

This is stupid, let it go Yurt. Nobody needs to know Howey's information.

no one needs to know the gun owners information

plus, he said he already posted it and that you deleted it

why did you delete it? you claim you have no problem if someone voluntarily posts their information.

why should it be public? should we publish the names of those who own knives? axes?

it should be private because it is a private purchase for a private individual. there is zero reason your PERSONAL information, such as address etc, should be posted. i am surprised you would support posting people's personal information simply because they own a gun.

We should publish the names and addresses of all women in New York that have had abortions. We should color code those with multiple abortions.

Back