NFL 2021

Tonight Cowboys vs. Bucs.

I'm going with the Bucs!

I could say that we don't miss Tom Brady but even JPP denizens wouldn't be dumb enough to believe that.
The GOAT won one down there in Florida while he was filing for his Medicare coverage.
Best ever, and Gronk played well too.

I could say that we don't miss Tom Brady but even JPP denizens wouldn't be dumb enough to believe that.
The GOAT won one down there in Florida while he was filing for his Medicare coverage.
Best ever, and Gronk played well too.
Agreed! He truly is the GOAT. I will watch the game tonight just because he is playing. Leonard Fournette is a great player on that team too.

the bucs should win, but the boys will be interesting with the offensive talent they have. before he got hurt last year, Dak was the best QB in the league.

Will you take a knee?

Maybe he will beat his wife? Or rape a woman? Or get in a fight and put someone in the hospital?

Funny how you and your ilk are so much more angry about kneeling than the actual crimes committed by pro football players. But then, domestic violence or rape doesn't satisfy your righteous indignation like exercising a constitutional right, does it?

Agreed! He truly is the GOAT. I will watch the game tonight just because he is playing. Leonard Fournette is a great player on that team too.

Brady is the G.O.A.T., for sure. Glad to see him still playing.

As for Fournette, he got a lot of press when he was in college too. Odd that he never did much against Alabama. In his last 2 games against Alabama he had less than 80 yards combined.

Maybe he will beat his wife? Or rape a woman? Or get in a fight and put someone in the hospital?

Funny how you and your ilk are so much more angry about kneeling than the actual crimes committed by pro football players. But then, domestic violence or rape doesn't satisfy your righteous indignation like exercising a constitutional right, does it?

why do you think no one is angry about anyone raping or assaulting women, regardless of skin color or profession? i do like your more liberal approach to kneeling as a form of protest against civil unjustice.

why do you think no one is angry about anyone raping or assaulting women, regardless of skin color or profession? i do like your more liberal approach to kneeling as a form of protest against civil unjustice.

I didn't say no one was angry. I said Jack and his ilk are much more angry about kneeling than about the actual crimes.

:what2:

I was asking LiG if she was going to 'take a knee'. Then ... you popped in with some kind of jive-ass bullshit. Are you attempting to say something ... or just have a bad case of Tourette's?

You came in mocking and trying to start shit. If you don't like the NFL, that is fine. If you want to boycott the games until they stop kneeling, that is fine too.

But spare us the bullshit of trying to derail every thread about the NFL. You choose to not watch? Ok. I choose to watch. Probably for different reasons than other NFL fans. I just get so tired of judgmental assholes trying to make every sports post all about politics.

And I think my argument was made quite clearly. But if there is some part of it that you do not understand, feel free to ask. I will clarify.

Back