NFL 2021

Trump committed treason on Jan 6.Do you support that?

I oppose rigged elections. I also oppose rioting (even fiery, but mostly peaceful riots), so, I'm glad that Babbit got shot and that the McGarland is throwing the book at the rioters while shirking all of his other duties.

The Patriots have a game with Jacksonville Sunday, but at this point, it doesn't matter.

Since they've already lost to Tampa and Miami, the only issue is whether they can lose to all three Florida NFL teams in the same season.

Their last two games made me wonder when the pitchers and catchers will be reporting to spring training.

They won't lose to Jacksonville unless they do it on purpose.

They decide to tell the kid about strangers and gave him the Jamaican guy
talking to nak example. Now the kid is a little confused and sad. They give
him food. He starts going on eating binges and over indulges to cope with
the negativity.

I oppose rigged elections. I also oppose rioting (even fiery, but mostly peaceful riots), so, I'm glad that Babbit got shot and that the McGarland is throwing the book at the rioters while shirking all of his other duties.

5 dead,the Capital building invaded,is that a "mostly peaceful protest"?

Who died besides Babbitt?

More than five people died during the Democrat/BLM/Antifa riots. Plus, ordinary Americans were actually impacted by them.

Are you suggesting that the BLM Anitifa situation somehow gives Trump and his brown shirts a pass for treason,manslaughter, invasion of the capital and insurrection?

Back